Company: Empath Health
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Job Details Description Primary Tasks, Duties, and
- Promotes and practices the Hospice mission and values and
follows policies and procedures of the organization.
- Provides support and maintenance for multiple
- Develop reports and data models from multiple data sources to
support enterprise reporting needs.
- Ability to manage all DB maintenance plan activities including
backups, indexing, integrity and consistency checks, etc.
- Develops Web based site/components/programs for use on Intranet
- Reviews and test programs to ensure that programs meet
objectives and specifications.
- Acts as a technical resource; assisting colleagues and IT team
members in resolving database, reporting and misc. IT related
- Recognizes new developments in information systems technology,
and anticipates organizational improvements based on emerging
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) Computer Sciences or related
- Two years or more of appropriate experience in any combination
of the following:
- Windows, Unix/Linux, IIS (operating platforms and web servers),
ASP.NET, Microsoft SQL, Oracle (database platforms).
- PHP, Perl, Java, Visual Studio, C++, ADSL (development
- Experience in website development/administration and management
(i.e., WordPress, IIS, ColdFusion, SharePoint).
- Relevant experience in the following:
- Development and management of business intelligence platforms
and toolsets (i.e., eCQ, Microsoft, Informatica, Tableau, Cognos,
- Development, customization, and configuration of CRM platforms
(i.e., Saleforce.com, SQL).
- Development, customization and configuration of asset/helpdesk
management tools (i.e., BMC FootPrints).
- Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD), certified in
- Healthcare or medical field IT experience.
- Experience participating in CRM initiatives and website
- Professional equivalent combination of IT professional
experience and education may be considered as meeting the
Education/Professional requirements. Empath Health values diversity
as it strengthens our community and care. We embrace the diversity
of cultures, thoughts, beliefs and traditions of our employees,
volunteers and people we are honored to serve across our network.
Our diverse staff reflects our community and each day, we work to
be respectful, sensitive and competent with each other and those in
our care. In every journey, we are dedicated to achieving comfort,
dignity and exceptional care. Those of all backgrounds are welcome
and encouraged to apply with us or seek our care and services. Our
commitment to patient, client, staff and volunteer safety is a
cornerstone of a High Reliability Organization with a focus on zero
harm. Participation in the seasonal influenza and COVID-19 program
is a condition of employment and a requirement for all Empath
Health employees. Providing compassionate, full life care is an
honor we take seriously at Empath Health. Join our team and make a
positive impact in the community! Qualifications Skills Behaviors :
Motivations : Education Experience Licenses & Certifications
Keywords: Empath Health, Sarasota , IT Programmer/Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!