Java Software Developer (Services Focus)
Company: CACI International
Posted on: September 15, 2018
Job Description:Opportunity to work on a large, long term, program that we implement as small innovative teams. This arrangement will offer teammates the maximum opportunity for contribution, and exchange of solutions and technologies.
- The program collaboratively creates mission critical software applications for its users, whom we coordinate with heavily for design and development to ensure we bring the right product to make our users efficient and effective in the execution of their mission.
- You will provide software design and development expertise in support of new application development, use test driven and iterative methodologies, and work with teammates to maintain our teams five year track record of on time and on schedule deliveries.
- Developers are expected to have excellent technical expertise, to be highly self-directed and motivated, and collaborate respectfully with their teammates, always keeping user mission first.
- You will be part of a responsive team where communication skills and the ability to solve problems are critical to our success.
- You can expect to work with highly motivated teammates that will support and push you, and will expect reciprocal action on your part.
- Culture of sharing information amongst teammates and management team
- Dedication to mission and product success
More About this Role:
Participate in new development starting with requirements analysis and design. During the development phase provide a technical solution compliant with the design and interface definitions. Additionally, the Developer will provide support to test, integration, and deployment of the software baseline. Candidates must be self-motivated individuals who can understand technical concepts, have good communication skills, and able and willing to collaborate on technical items with the larger team. Candidates should be familiar with the good development and configuration management practices and have previous development experience.
Youll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent (computer science, information technology, or related field)
- Experience with both Object Oriented and Function Programming approaches
- Experience with Java, JMS, SWING, HIBERNATE, CAMEL, SPRING
- Active TS/SCI with CI Poly
- Open to obtaining FS Poly
- Experience with REST and SOAP
- Experience with Web services
- Experience in service based development
- Experience with Messaging and/or ESB Technologies
- Experience with Software Testing (e.g. Junit, Automated Test Tools, etc)
- Experience with Linux shell scripting and build tools (e.g. Ant, Maven, etc)
- Experience with socket interface communications and/or Java Network Programming
- Experience with Java Security and Cryptology (PKI Certificates)
- Experience with Linux operating systems
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience with AMQP, EJBs, Java Threads, JDBC, React, JSON, and XML
- Experience with relational, noSQL, and file based storage products
- Understanding of Amazon Web Services
- Experience with software configuration management processes and tools
- Knowledge of Intelligence Community (IC) processes, policies and guidance
What We Can Offer You:
- Weve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nations highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACIs unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International, Sarasota , Java Software Developer (Services Focus), IT / Software / Systems , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!