Software Engineer Principal (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!) with Security Clearance
Posted on: November 10, 2019
Job Description BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and
unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of
your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing
retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of
your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your
retirement account. The second component consists of BITS'
Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums,
medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off
(PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid
for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential
performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and
both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance
with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
CACI is seeking a Software Engineer Principalto work on a large,
long term, program that we implement as small innovative teams.
This arrangement will offer teammates the maximum opportunity for
contribution, and exchange of solutions and technologies. What
You'll Get to Do: - The program collaboratively creates mission
critical software applications for its users, with whom we
coordinate heavily for design and development to ensure we bring
the right product to make our users efficient and effective in the
execution of their mission.
- You will provide software design and development expertise in
support of new application development, use test driven and
iterative methodologies, and work with teammates to maintain our
team's seven year track record of on time and on schedule
- Developers are expected to have excellent technical expertise, to
be highly self-directed and motivated, and collaborate respectfully
with their teammates, always keeping user mission first.
- You will be part of a responsive team where communication skills
and the ability to solve problems are critical to our success.
- You can expect to work with highly motivated teammates that will
support and push you, and will expect reciprocal action on your
- You will work within a culture of sharing information amongst
teammates and management team
- You will work with teammates whose culture is one of team before
self How far you go in the organization is up to your goals and
performance! More About the Role: - Provide expert level test,
integration, and deployment of the software baseline.
- Must be an expert with development and configuration management
- May mentor and guide the more junior level teammates
- Provide a expertise to technical solution compliant with the
design and interface definitions.
- Participate in new development starting with requirements
analysis and design.
- Must be self-motivated individuals who can understand technical
concepts, have excellent communication skills, and be able and
willing to collaborate on technical items with the larger team.
You'll Bring These Qualifications: Typically requires bachelor's
degree or equivalent and 10 to 12 years of related experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and minimally 10 years of related
software development experience
- Expertise with Java, JDBC, and React, Jquery, JSON, XML
- Expertise in service based development
- Expertise with Linux operating systems
- Experience with Messaging and/or ESB Technologies
- Experience in test driven development
- Understanding of Amazon Web Services
- Active TS/SCI with CI Poly These Qualifications Would be Nice to
Have: - Expertise interfacing with relational, noSQL, and file
based storage products
- Expertise with software configuration management processes and
- Experience designing interfaces
- Experience coordinating with external systems/ clients
- Security+ or CISSP certified
- Knowledge of Intelligence Community (IC) processes, policies and
guidance - Experience with web design - Experience with Web
services - Experience with Angular What We Can Offer You: - We've
been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post. - Our
employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance
quality work and their personal lives. - We offer competitive
benefits and learning and development opportunities. - We are
mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with
the nation's highest priorities. - For over 55 years, the
principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the
driving force behind our success. DACOHP Job Location
US-Sarasota-FL-ORLANDO-KISSIMMEE CACI employs a diverse range of
talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters
continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the
opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information
solutions and services in support of national security missions and
government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal
Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for
employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Keywords: CACI, Sarasota , Software Engineer Principal (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!) with Security Clearance, IT / Software / Systems , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!