Company: SmithMarco P.C.
Posted on: June 20, 2022
SmithMarco, P.C. is a local law firm with a nationwide reach,
specializing in protecting consumers' rights. -We are looking for a
full-time associate with 0-2 years of experience to join and grow
with our firm, where you will be working directly with one of the
firm's managing partners. For more information about SmithMarco,
P.C., please visit our website at www.SmithMarco.com.If you have a
good work ethic, are self-motivated, prepared to take initiative
with, and responsibility for, your own cases, if you have strong
skills in legal research, writing, and oral advocacy, and are truly
motivated to advance your career and develop your experience by
handling matters from inception to completion, then submit your
resume and a recent writing sample here or by email to
firstname.lastname@example.org. -Required Skills Include:
- Licensed to practice law in the State of Florida.
- Detail oriented, organized, and able to multi-task and
prioritize in a fast-paced law practice.
- Can work well under pressure and with multiple deadlines.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with a desire to learn and
- Excellent writing skills, having written myriad motions and
- Proficiency with technology, including file management
software, Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe, Westlaw and general
internet-based research.Preferred Skills Include:
- Admitted to practice in the United States District Court for
the Middle, Southern and Northern Districts of Florida.Salary &
- We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience and
ability, excellent benefits, including health and dental insurance,
paid time off, and a retirement plan.
Keywords: SmithMarco P.C., Sarasota , Associate Attorney, Legal , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!