Assemblers Needed ASAP!
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: January 14, 2020
ASSEMBLERS NEEDED IN SARASOTA - TEMP TO POSSIBLE HIRE - GREAT
FULL TIME- TEMP-TO-PERM
First Shift: 5:30 A.M. - 3:30 P.M. (MON - FRI, OVERTIME REQUIRED AT
Pay Rate: $15.00/hr.
EMAIL RESUME TO: WENDY.DEES@KELLYSERVICES.COM
Determine the needs of end users of technical documentation
- Study product samples and talk with product designers and
- Work with technical staff to make products easier to use and
thus need fewer instructions
- Organize and write supporting documents for products
- Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that
increase users- understanding
- Select appropriate medium for message or audience, such as
manuals or online videos
- Standardize content across platforms and media
- Gather usability feedback from customers, designers, and
- Revise documents as new issues arise
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILTIES
- A majority of the responsibility will be to ensure the skins
are applied to the mannikins and functionally secure prior to final
- The skinning process involves constant shifting, pulling,
stretching, gluing, and manipulation of the skin material to
achieve the desired aesthetic effect.
- Reads, interprets, and works from production/assembly
instructions, assembly drawings, part lists, and verbal
- Identifies and selects floor stock components to be integrated
into sub-assembly and assembly units.
- Performs wiring and soldering of mechanical assembly of
sub-assemblies and final assemblies.
- Maintains safe and clean work area.
- Complies with company policies and guidelines pertaining to
inventory control, quality, and safety.
- Performs all work in accordance with established quality and
- Operates other production equipment and performs tasks
necessary to complete product to engineering
- Preparing and setup of necessary tools and equipment for
- Propose potential quality or productivity enhancements i.e.
- Review of finished assemblies, parts and product to ensure
accuracy against drawings & BOMs.
- Report production issues and assist in resolutions as
- Assist in developing in-process inspections and developing
quality checklists to improve the quality and ensure proper
- Train and coach Assemblers without carrying any formal employee
supervision responsibilities such as employee evaluations,
disciplinary actions or salary determinations.
- Perform other duties as requested by the department
- Perform all duties in complete compliance with all legal and
- Maintains the security of proprietary information.
SKILLS AND APTITUDES
- Basic reading skills. Must be able to follow
- The applicant must have good written and spoken
- Basic computer navigation and utilization skills, proficiency
with Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Ability to think critically and reason to solve a
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills.
- Highly skills with a Pneumatic Sander and electric
- Ability to utilize all assembly tools such as pliers, cutters,
strippers, and electrical test equipment such as multi-meters.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Authorized to work in the US.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Regularly required to stand or sit for long periods of
- Occasionally required to walk, reach, kneel, and
- Frequently required to use hands to handle, finger, or feel
objects such as tools and controls.
- Daily exposure to chemicals such as alcohol, Goof-off, and
- Regularly required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds,
frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift
and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include:
o Close vision
o Peripheral vision
o Depth perception
o Ability to adjust focus
Why Kelly--?As a worker today, its up to you to take charge of your
career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your
you find whats next is what were all about. We know whats going on
in the evolving world of workjust ask the nearly 500,000 people we
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance,
and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have
never imagined.About Kelly--At Kelly, were always thinking about
whats next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach
their full potential. In fact, were a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because
we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth
opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Sarasota , Assemblers Needed ASAP!, Other , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!