Universal Banker - University Branch
Company: Iberiabank Corporation
Posted on: May 16, 2020
A Universal Banker is the heartbeat of the branch, proactively
providing an excellent customer service experience. An ideal
candidate will have experience uncovering sales opportunities
within the branch and well versed educating clients on our
added-value services. Strong product knowledge combined with a
desire to provide exceptional customer service is key to this role
and the expansion at IBERIABANK. If you love building customer
relationships and thrive on acquiring new clients, this could be
the perfect career opportunity for you and our community.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provide teller/platform support as needed to keep the lines to a
minimum and to provide quality customer service. Teller support
would include performing daily processing of financial
transactions, i.e. deposits, handling currency, coin, and cashing
* Platform support would entail opening checking accounts, savings
accounts, and provide all other deposit product services. Actively
inform client of products/services, profile clients to identify
financial needs, follow through, and close the sale.
* Have a working knowledge and understanding of other bank
services, i.e. Treasury Management, Merchant Services.
* Explain product benefits, changes, restrictions, requirements,
and any other relevant product information to clients.
* Cross-sell and make referrals to bank partners to generate new
business and deepen existing client relationships, participate in
client calling activities during special deposit/loan
* Responsible for taking loan application for personal/retail
consumer needs and "handing off" the processing of these
applications to the appropriate associate.
* Assist branch management with "on the job training" of new
* Participate in branch meetings to enhance knowledge of sales
initiatives/processes, bank products, operational processes and
"exceptional" customer service delivery.
* Assist branch associates with all aspects of daily branch
operations as needed.
* Perform all other job related duties as assigned.
No supervisory responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required and may be substituted with an equivalent
combination of education and experience.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* 1-2 years' experience in a Teller or Relationship Banker role to
include cash handling and sales experience.
* Ability to work with money transactions with high degree of
* Excellent customer service and problem solving skills.
* Good interpersonal communication, organizational and computer
* Ability to operate standard office equipment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Iberiabank Corporation, Sarasota , Universal Banker - University Branch, Other , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!