Relocation Specialist - Partial Remote
Company: Title Resource Group LLC
Posted on: April 3, 2021
Job Description Relocation Specialist - Partial Remote
The Relocation Client Service Specialist acts as a liaison between
a designated team of real estate agents and various
clients/partners that entrust us with their referral business. The
Relocation Client Service Specialist is responsible for managing
and delivering effective communication to all parties throughout
the life of the referral. This role is extremely critical in the
success of converting these leads while ensuring the highest level
of service is delivered to our client/partners.
The Relocation Client Service Specialist key responsibilities
include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Receives and reviews incoming referrals to understand all
instructions pertaining to the client and information about the
agent chosen to accept the referral.
- Reaches out to assigned agent verbally to discuss client needs
and share any specialist instructions.
- Finish any data entry pertinent to the referral that has not
already been entered.
- Release referral agreement to agent for their acceptance.
- Confirm referral acceptance to client.
- Communicates with agent to obtain initial contact and regular
status updates for each referral and transfer that data to the
client via phone communication, client portal or email.
- Monitors all communication from agent and client and manages
that information accordingly. Client Service Specialist is looking
for key information action items to ensure referral is progressing
smoothly. If there are signs of concern, Specialist is responsible
for reaching out and trying to resolve the issue or take corrective
- Specialist is responsible for maintaining data integrity in all
- Specialist runs reports to ensure that date driven updates are
received and delivered to all parties.
- Specialist ensures contract information is obtained, reviewed
and shared with client.
- Specialist ensure that all closing related information is
shared with all parties. Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Two or more years of experience in a customer centric business
environment with administrative responsibility
- One or more years of experience in the Relocation or Real
Estate industry preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and
- Excellent data entry skills with a strong attention to
- Ability to work well under pressure with excellent
organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to interact successfully with both internal and
external customers at all levels.
- Professional communication skills, both verbal and
- Creative problem-solving skills.
#LI-Partial Remote Employment Type Full-time Company About Us
Realogy Holdings Corp. --(NYSE: RLGY) is the leading and most
integrated provider of U.S. residential real estate services,
encompassing franchise, brokerage, and title and settlement
businesses as well as a mortgage joint venture. Realogy's diverse
brand portfolio includessome of the most recognized names in real
estate: Better Homes and Gardens-- Real Estate , Century 21-- ,
Coldwell Banker-- , Coldwell Banker Commercial-- , Corcoran-- ,
ERA-- , Sotheby's International Realty-- . Using innovative
technology, data and marketing products, best-in-class learning and
support services, and high-quality lead generation programs,
Realogy fuels the productivity of independent sales agents, helping
them build stronger businesses and best serve today's consumers.
Realogy's affiliated brokerages operate around the world with
approximately 190,000 independent sales agents in the United States
and more than 112,000 independent sales agents in 113 other
countries and territories.
At Realogy, diversity fuels success - for our company and for our
employees. We strive to be the preferred company for diverse
talent, committed to creating an inclusive environment that
encourages everyone to succeed. We pursue talent - strategic
thinkers who are eager to innovate, focused on execution and
accountable for results. We value diversity - respecting
backgrounds, cultures, perspectives.
You'll find our commitment to diversity reflected in our
- Recognized for gender diversity on our board of directors by
Executive Women of New Jersey and Women's Forum of New York.
- First residential real estate company to endorse the--Equality
Act --and fully support-- H.R. 1447 --amending the Fair Housing Act
to include LGBTQ+ as protected classes.
With diversity, we succeed together. We hope you'll join us.
Keywords: Title Resource Group LLC, Sarasota , Relocation Specialist - Partial Remote, Other , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!