Warranty Representative - Sarasota
Company: Neal Communities
Posted on: April 11, 2021
Build a rewarding future as part of a growing company, doing
work that you love, in a place where your contributions matter.
Look no further than Neal Communities, 2020 "Best Places to Work in
Sarasota-Manatee" recipient! As a financially-strong and expanding
home builder, we offer our team members excellent growth potential
across many fields. And you'll receive generous compensation and
benefits packages. Be a part of our exciting future! We are
actively seeking a WARRANTY REPRESENTATIVE to join our team!
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE! NEAL PERKS: Exceptional talent
deserves an exceptional benefits package!
- Health Care - Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Matching Contributions
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Employee Home Purchase Discount Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) ABOUT NEAL COMMUNITIES:
- A highly awarded Southwest Florida regional homebuilder with
over 45 years of experience in residential homebuilding.
- Awarded 2019 and 2020 Best Places to Work.
- Awarded 2015 Builder of the Year by Professional Builder
- An industry leader and innovator having built over 15,000 homes
throughout Manatee, Sarasota, Lee and Collier counties.
- Awarded America's Best Builder in 2012 by Builder Magazine.
This distinguished honor recognizes Neal Communities as among the
best homebuilders in the nation. Awarded only to the very best
builders, Neal Communities was recognized by a panel of judges for
offering the highest quality building and design, as well as
customer and community service.
- Current leader in the Bradenton and Sarasota Markets with over
30% market share.
- Our purpose is to build beautiful communities, superior homes &
lasting customer relationships. We stand behind our standards and
service and also our commitment to the greater good. WARRANTY
- Communicate and work with the Warranty Coordinator daily to
ensure homeowner warranty requests are addressed promptly.
- Escalate issues to management with complete
- Acquire an understanding of the Neal warranty procedures and
customer satisfaction philosophy.
- Be able to identify and manage warranty related issues for our
homeowners. Diagnostic ability and communication, both verbally and
written, are required to ensure proper tracking and resolution.
This may require lifting, climbing ladders, accessing attics and
roofs for inspection, etc.
- Must be well versed in industry standards, warranty guidelines,
and successfully communicate our warranty policies to our
- Provide the highest level of customer service and customer
satisfaction to our customers using the warranty manual
- You will supervise items that require subcontractor/vendor
involvement to repair and or replace. This may include scheduling,
follow up, and closure of the repair with the sub or vendor.
- Submit completed work orders with information on all work
performed including a description of the issue.
- Forward daily work orders to subcontractor/vendor for
- Manage and follow up on all scheduled repairs to ensure the
customer is satisfied with the completed work.
- Provide after-hours support for customer reported emergencies
via the hotline and security response to all Neal Communities
- Provide as-needed maintenance service for facilities, including
rented warehouse space.
- Perform any other duties as directed by management
- The above statements are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to
be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills.
- 2 years of experience working within the residential
- Computer Literacy - MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service, organizational, and time
- Attentive, works well under pressure and comfortable of
handling multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Conversational, patient, and confident, with a positive
attitude. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- The ability to lift, carry, push, and pull 20/60/100 pounds
- The ability to move safely over uneven terrain.
- Finger dexterity may be required to operate a computer keyboard
- The ability to bend, squat, climb stairs, and lift
- Continuous walking, standing, and moving about.
- Repetitive movement of hands, arms, and legs.
- Regularly works in outdoor weather conditions. All employees
will support the organization's mission and vision by exhibiting
the following behaviors: excellence and competence, collaboration
and innovation, respect, commitment to our community,
accountability, and ownership. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
and a Drug-Free Workplace Employer. PI
Keywords: Neal Communities, Sarasota , Warranty Representative - Sarasota, Other , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!