Retail Store Key Holder
Company: Tailored Brands
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Position Title: Assistant Manager II
As an Assistant Manager II you are expected to follow the
coaching and operational lead of your Store Manager. You are
expected to maximize sales by providing exceptional service and
creating long-term, quality relationships with your customers. On
limited occasions, you are also expected to maintain the
operational performance of your store through active coaching,
interactive team selling, facilitation of a cohesive and safe work
environment, and control of all operations when the Store Manager
and/or Assistant Manager are not present. This includes, but is not
limited to, the following expectations:
Sales and Service:
- Build a relationship with your customer from greeting through
post-sale contact. Assist all customers in a timely and appropriate
manner, including tuxedo rental customers.
- Participate in setting and monitoring your personal sales and
statistical goals. Meet and maintain your personal volume goal
while maintaining an above average quality of sale.
- Introduce yourself to wedding occasion customers at the
appropriate time during the consultation to drive rental, retail,
or custom sales from wedding occasion customers.
- Demonstrate proficiency and ensure compliance with all aspects
of the tuxedo rental operations and ensure that all sales support
staff execute properly all areas of tuxedo rental operations.
- Attend Bridal shows in your market when needed.
- Assist in receiving shipments, putting away new merchandise,
and maintaining a clean and neat store.
Physical and Mental Requirements
- Interpret, follow and execute detailed instructions. Learn,
apply and retain Company policies and procedures; merchandise and
- Communicate clearly and professionally all written and verbal
instructions with coworkers and customers.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and competitive team sales
- Bend down and squat to locate and pick up merchandise located
at ground level and to assist customers put on shoes; bend down and
crouch to mark pants for alterations. Climb a ladder to reach
merchandise and or supplies located above shoulder level.
- Lift arms and reach over the head to hang or take merchandise
off racks or place on customer.
- Operate a computer and cash register, including manual tasks
such as reaching across the counter to exchange monies with
customer, grasping, pulling, pushing, and folding merchandise to
wrap customer purchases.
- Stand and walk for the majority of work shift, sometimes as
long as twelve hours per day, five or sometimes six days per
- Frequent (at least 2/3 of the work day) bending and twisting at
neck and waist, crouching and squatting, reaching above and below
shoulder height, grasping, pulling, pushing and fine manipulation
with both hands, lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Work at least 40 hours per week, which may include working any
of the hours the store is in operation, at least two closing shifts
per week, Saturdays, and six days per week during peak
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions
Our company celebrates diversity and provides equal employment
opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
national origin, religion, veteran or military status, age,
physical or mental disability, marital status, or any other
protected status under the law.
Keywords: Tailored Brands, Sarasota , Retail Store Key Holder, Other , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!