Project Executive - Multi Family
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The individual selected for this role will lead the overall
construction management strategy of large, high-end multi family
projects. As an Owner's Representative, you will be responsible for
projects from conception to delivery.
- Directly responsible for organizing, supervising, scheduling &
planning of large multi-family developments.
- Prepare project budgets, schedules, cash flow projections,
specifications, presentations, and periodic progress reports.
- Lead project team consisting of architects, designers,
landscape architects, structural engineers, civil engineers,
traffic engineers, general contractors, sub-contractors and other
consultants as needed.
- Provide technical expertise on cost estimates, negotiate
contracts and change orders, and establish project objectives.
- Actively engage in value engineering through all phases of
design to ensure highest quality at lowest costs.
- Resolve field construction problems and change orders to
minimize cost and schedule impacts.
- Maintain quality control of all drawings and confirm all
details are accurate, consistent and up-to-date.
- Interface with all governmental agencies and attend public
hearings as owner's representative.
- Manage permitting process.
- Develop and recommend standard operating policies and
procedures for all development and construction activities.
- Coordinate all plan sets and submittals.
- Manage close-out and maintain all as-builts and
- Negotiate all vendor contracts.
- Stay current on regulations and construction technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Architecture or
Engineering highly preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of multi-family construction management
experience required, preferably with a developer or general
- Strong project management skills, results-driven, with ability
to manage multiple deadlines.
- Must possess exemplary leadership skills, highly motivated and
work with minimal supervision.
- A strong analytical thought process with sound judgement and a
keen attention to detail.
- Must be a self-starter with a collaborative spirit.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Keywords: Benderson, Sarasota , Project Executive - Multi Family, Other , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!