Territory Account Manager (Sarasota, FL)
Company: Caesar Stone Usa Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We are looking for our next Sales Professional with a love of
design, and the desire to be a part of a high performing team!
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, in the role of a Territory
Account Manager you will have a keen interest in sales, a passion
for success, and drive to achieve your goals! You will be a brand
champion, furthering our growth and market penetration in your
territory. As a successful candidate you will have both a strong
customer service orientation and a proven selling style, and will
be responsible for the following key areas:
- Business Development & Key Sales Account Management - Develop
and sustain customer relationships, as the manufacturer
representative, between the company and Fabricators, Architects and
Designers, Kitchen & Bath Retailers, Builder Decor Centers,
Millwork, and Stone Suppliers
- Develop Strategy - work with peers and the management team to
enhance and develop strategies to improve sales approaches in the
markets and increase market share
- Maintain existing customer relationships, develop new
relationships, and network to grow market share with all sizes of
accounts through regular customer visits and product knowledge
- Develop and execute comprehensive customer / sales plans to
drive business growth
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field
- Manage projects in the pipeline through quality checks and
- Monitor and manage appropriate levels of merchandising
materials and samples for assigned customers in support of the
brand and product in your market
- Ensure all customer issues are dealt with proactively and
effectively, keeping management informed of any issues/problems
that may escalate
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special
developments, information, or feedback gathered through field
activity to manager. Collaborate effectively with internal team
members to accomplish the work required to close sales
- Maintain an open line of communication with Manager, providing
regular input on all account activity, including status and call
reports on a weekly basis
- Regularly utilize and leverage CRM for customer tracking,
maintaining, analyzing and managing customer requirements
- Communicate internally among team to maximize opportunities
- Participate in events such as conventions, tradeshows,
seminars, and other marketing events
- In collaboration with sales operations and logistics,
coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and
- Develop and maintain a high degree of product and industry
knowledge (e.g. attend industry events, trade shows, membership
- Other duties as assigned.
- Negotiation Skills
- Mastering Strategic Relationships
- Driving for (Sales) Results
- Problem Solving
- Planning & Organizing
- Building Trust
- Adaptability & Flexibility
- Sales Orientation
- Building Networks
- Communicating Effectively
- Time management skills
- Analytical skills
In this role you will show leadership and initiative and will
demonstrate an entrepreneurial flair along with creativity and
self-motivation. You must be able to work independently and must
have the capacity to multitask. As a high performer you will
consistently be able to bring initiatives to full completion
without close supervision. As a growing organization opportunity
for growth and advancement remains available and we encourage
internal promotion and mobility for personal growth.
- Bachelor's Degree with an emphasis in Marketing or Sales,
preferred, Or equivalency in experience.
- Minimum 3 years of related sales experience; direct industry
experience is a plus.
- Proficient in MS-Office applications such as Excel and Power
Point; experience with SalesForce CRM preferred
- Proven track record in delivering results and adding
significant value in building Brand Equity
- Strong client relationship skills with strong track record of
excellence in achieving sales targets
- Dependable and team oriented with a history of being able to
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and
providing a positive company image to the public
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management and
- Solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license
Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
Caesarstone US provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in
accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Caesarstone US complies with applicable EEO state and local laws
governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in
which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms
and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Employment with Caesarstone US may be contingent upon completion
of background check, drug test, execution of an employment
agreement, or any other contingencies the employer may require.
Caesarstone US expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee
harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper
interference with the ability of Caesarstone US employees to
perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible
environment. Caesarstone is an equal opportunity employer committed
to diversity and inclusion and welcomes and encourages applications
from people with disabilities.
OUR COMPANY VALUES
People First: We treat each other with fairness and respect,
consistently provide opportunities for growth, and health and
safety are our first priority.
Accountability: Together, we take ownership of our actions,
business and future.
Innovation: We are committed to fresh thinking and breakthrough
ideas that create value.
Winning Spirit: We are enthusiastic and foster a 'can-do'
attitude in striving to be No 1. We are committed to excellence and
share and celebrate our achievements.
Keywords: Caesar Stone Usa Inc, Sarasota , Territory Account Manager (Sarasota, FL), Other , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!