Construction Manager / Superintendent
Company: Brightpath associate llc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Manage the overall community (or communities) home construction
schedule to ensure the timely completion of houses in a quality
- Manage and schedule trade partners while continually monitoring
and enforcing safety, quality and cost standards.
- Use scheduling software to prescribe and update accurate
- Review homes daily to ensure readiness for next trade partner,
completion of work by a subcontractor, and to determine status per
- Maintain a clean and orderly work site that meets the Neal
standards and is visually appealing.
- Train and manage assigned Construction Manager Assistant.
- Reduce waste and limit additional expenditures on the
- Provide industry leading customer service during the
- Ensure a safe worksite that aligns withall safety guidelines
and other regulatory requirements.
- Encourage and foster a team environment with effective
communication and problem solving when needed.
- Effectively execute company policies and construction standards
to ensure uniformity and quality results.
- Ensure homes are complete without any outstanding identified
deficiencies and conduct orientations with customers.
- Schedule, manage and adhere to all local and state inspections
and building codes.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to
be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction, Business or other related
field is preferred, but not required.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience with a production
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Keywords: Brightpath associate llc, Sarasota , Construction Manager / Superintendent, Other , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!