Human Resources Generalist- Talent Development
Company: Harmar Mobility LLC
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Looking for a new opportunity where your contributions are
valued? Somewhere where you can make an impact? Consider Harmar
Mobility LLC. Who is Harmar? We manufacture wheelchair lifts for
automobiles, stair lifts for the home, and residential and
commercial vertical platform lifts. We sell to dealers and to the
government. Ultimately our products give people access to their
homes and allow them to become more mobile. Our purpose and reason
for existence is helping people. The way we say that is "We Lift
This Human Resources Generalist/Talent Development role is an
important one for us. We are looking for someone who is passionate
about building positive and productive working relationships across
the company and enjoys working with people. This position will
support a broad range of HR activities from recruiting, onboarding,
benefits, payroll, talent management, management development and
succession planning. Sound interesting? Read on:
- Identifies training needs and training objectives, assisting
with the development of new training material, modifying existing
programs and maintaining training documentation.
- Develops training content and facilitates management trainings
or other HR sponsored trainings.
- Work with various departments to track and maintain
- Utilize the LMS to publish, schedule and track training.
- Provides guidance and input on workforce planning and
- Responsible for job analysis and the development of accurate
job descriptions for all staff
- Responsible for applying for various training grants and
maintaining documentation required for monthly, quarterly and
- Assist in HR operational aspects including benefits,
onboarding, staffing, payroll, tracking metrics and maintaining
- Provide employees with interpretation of personnel policies and
procedures to ensure proper compliance to rules, regulations and
laws. Appropriately responds to questions and concerns regarding
- Manage employee engagement, initiatives, such as: Company
picnics, Holiday celebrations, Lunch and learns, safety, employment
- Manage the exit interview process, collect feedback, document
patterns, and propose actions;
- 4 - years prior experience supporting multiple areas of
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Personnel Management,
or equivalent experience in related field.
- Must be able to facilitate learning and communicate strategic
messages at all levels of the organization effectively.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent project management skills
in order to coordinate and manage various company-wide training
- Must be articulate and organized with excellent writing and
public speaking skills.
- Knowledge of HR employment practices and federal and state
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and HR/Payroll platforms
- Ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality and
excellent time management and organizational skills, exceptional
interpersonal communication (verbal and written) and relationship
building skills with all levels of the organization, proficient
understanding of Payroll/HRIS software and systems, basic
administrative skills and detail orientated.
Keywords: Harmar Mobility LLC, Sarasota , Human Resources Generalist- Talent Development, Other , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!