Superintendent - Sarasota
Company: Stevens Construction
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Stevens Construction has an impeccable reputation building
people and buildings. "Identify, hire and retain the very
best people" because we believe in our team!
- Work with Project Manager to prepare, implement and maintain
master project schedule Post it and track milestone dates on
- Identify and notify Project Manager of critical path schedule
delays. Weather, design conflicts, open RFIs, subcontractor
manpower or material delays etc.
- Prepare and distribute 2-week look ahead schedules every week
to PM, PA and all subcontractors with work coming up within the
- Schedule and lead preinstallation meetings with subcontractors
in advance of activities scheduled starts. Coordinate meeting
with affected trades, approved submittal/shop drawings and if
required, project design team. Document meeting with sign in
- Schedule and direct subcontractors.
- Prepare and maintain RFI and submittal logs through
- Manage the entire RFI process - Prepare, submit, track and
process all RFIs and RFI responses through Procore.
- Manage the entire submittal process - Obtain, review, process,
track and distribute all submittals and shop drawings through
- Oversee daily construction activities at work site, coordinate
deliveries of materials and equipment.
- Prepare and maintain daily log in Procore, detailing the days
activities (include deliveries, inspections, visitors, weather, man
count and activities by trade).
- Coordinate and schedule inspections with subcontractors and
- Collect and verify subcontractor T&M tickets as directed by
Superintendent Note To Verify Time Only on each ticket.
- Coordinate and lead weekly subcontractor coordination and
- Assist Project Manager in OAC meetings. Communicate
project progress and upcoming activities with team.
- Maintain a working set of As-Built drawings on-site and require
subcontractors update as-built set weekly.
- Provide PA with a complete set of accurate As-Built drawings
for project close-out and work closely with Project Administrator
to compile and submit complete set of Close-out documents.
- Create and execute SCI punch list prior to Owner/ Architect
- Schedule, coordinate and record owner training to be included
in close-out documents
- Work closely with PA for utility and permit close-out for
purpose of receiving Certificate of Occupancy.
- Coordinate job-site trailer, dumpsters and other job site items
at project start-up and close-out.
- Work with PM and PA to receive and review subcontractors
written Job Specific Safety Plan in advance of each trade starting
work. Responsible for pre-construction Safety Orientation with
Subcontractors to review existing site conditions and job specific
safety concerns. Maintain SDS/safety manuals/logs.
- Attend and participate in monthly superintendent and safety
- Complete projects within given budget and time frame while
maintaining exceptional quality expectations.
- Understands his/her contribution to achieving the five-year
strategic plan and the annual plan
- Must have AHCA experience
- Understands and operates under the companys SOPs at all
- Other duties as assigned
Construction, Inc is a drug free
Construction, Inc provides equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Stevens Construction, Sarasota , Superintendent - Sarasota, Other , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!