A career within SAP Consulting services, will provide you with
the opportunity to help our clients maximise the value of their SAP
investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply
chain, engineering, and human capital. We provide comprehensive
consulting, system integration and implementation services across
multiple SAP applications, products and technologies. Simply put,
we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change for
our clients including industry specific enterprise resource
planning and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a
constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to
be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help
us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership
development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations
across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides
transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful
and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem
solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to
execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this
management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all,
including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential
solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive
together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and
stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates intimate abilities with SAP application solutions
and proven success selling, executing and leading all aspects of
complex engagements within the SAP product suite achieving on-time
and on-budget delivery, as well as the following:
- Demonstrates intimate abilities providing solution strategy and
project delivery as a SAP Solution Architect;
- Demonstrates intimate abilities delivering the SAP application
- Demonstrates intimate abilities developing a scalable and
robust SAP Solution Strategy in a hybrid IT landscape;
- Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of
success in developing independently new market-differentiated SAP
solutions and leading proposal development efforts;
- Demonstrates intimate abilities assisting clients in the
implementation and support of SAP application packaged solutions
and improving business processes; and,
- Demonstrates intimate abilities developing solutions based on
common issues facing clients in the financial services industry
(e.g., banking, insurance and/or investment management) or clients
who provide products and services (e.g., aerospace and defense,
automotive, consumer and retail, energy, industrial products,
technology or utilities).
Demonstrates intimate abilities identifying and addressing
client needs by:
- Developing and sustaining deep client relationships using
networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell
potential new service opportunities;
- Preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials;
- Defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets,
billing and collection.
Demonstrates intimate abilities leading teams to generate a
vision, establishing direction and motivating members, creating an
atmosphere of trust, leveraging diverse views, coaching staff, and
encouraging improvement and innovation.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of
success developing strategy as well as writing, communicating,
facilitating, and presenting cogently; to and/or for all levels of
industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management, such
as presentation slides, practice marketing materials, change
management plans and/or project plans, workshops and whitepapers,
practice methodologies and tools, policies and procedures, and/or
other standard business communications.