Real Estate Specialist - Land & Rooftop Management
Company: Crown Castle USA Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Crown Castle works around the country to build and maintain the
infrastructure behind the world's most revolutionary technologies.
As the largest shared infrastructure provider in the United States,
Crown Castle owns, operates and leases more than 40,000 cell
towers, 80,000 small cells and over 80,000 route miles of fiber
across every major US market. This nationwide portfolio of
communications infrastructure connects cities and communities to
essential data, technology and wireless service - bringing
information, ideas and innovations to the people and businesses
that need them. Crown Castle is a NYSE S&P 500 and Fortune 500
company and one of the largest Real Estate Investment Trusts in the
United States with an enterprise value of approximately $85
Position Title: Real Estate Specialist - Land and Rooftop
Location(s): Open to any Crown Castle office location
This position will manage real estate activity on all real
estate tasks necessary to meet or exceed customer expectations for
cost, quality, and cycle time, while maximizing Crown's Return on
Investment, and mitigating risk.
Essential Job Functions
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding of real property rights
and interests, especially related to complex or multi-tiered
- Review Tenant/Customer and Crown drawings, structural analysis
and current Lease/Easement entitlements to ensure compliance when
an application is received.
- Review and process applications within cycle time guidelines,
securing consents and additional land/rooftop space if needed and
removing restrictions that could impact the customer's
- Negotiate and obtain required consents, landowner
Jurisdictional form signatures, and additional land as quickly as
possible and within cycle time expectations.
- Provide current status reports to management and customers on a
- Communicate with and resolve Property Owner/rooftop issues,
while improving the quality of our relationships.
- Ensure all status updates, notes and pertinent documents are
properly scanned into CCISites.
- Manage projects to maximize the portfolio return on investment,
inclusive of conducting effective customer negotiations.
- Formulate and understand financial information from projects
impacting financials, ground leases and customer agreements.
- Resolve all other real estate matters including condemnations,
encroachment claims, easement relocations, tax liens, etc.
- Work with corporate functional groups for proactive resolution
of property and tenant matters as expeditiously as possible
ensuring that Crown's policies are followed, and litigation
exposure is minimized.
- Effectively communicate and work with internal and external
partners on property questions and issues.
- Ensure system data and tools are properly used, updated and
- Ensure proper tracking and reporting of task status
- Escalate matters to Real Estate Project Manager and/or National
Land Manager when needed to ensure timely project completion.
- Comply with all Crown Castle policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Real Estate or equivalent work
- Juris Doctorate from an accredited law school will be
considered in lieu of experience
- Real Estate license preferred but not required
- Two (2) or more years of real estate experience
- Wireless industry experience preferred but not required
- Project management experience preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong drive to be proactive
- Strong financial acumen
- Strong strategic mindset
- Strong ability to manage ambiguity
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
- Ability to problem solve and provide solution alternatives
- Ability to comprehend contracts and agreements
- Ability to comprehend all title documentation
- Ability to comprehend survey and construction drawings
- Ability to comprehend Zoning ordinances and municipal
- Strong MS Office (Excel and Word specifically) acumen
Reports to: Real Estate Project Manager
Title(s) of direct reports (if applicable): N/A
Working Conditions: Works in a normal office setting with no
exposure to adverse environmental conditions. Travel may be
required. During COVID19 conditions, this role will work remotely
to mitigate risk.
Additional Information: N/A
Keywords: Crown Castle USA Inc, Sarasota , Real Estate Specialist - Land & Rooftop Management, Other , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!