Company: BMO Harris
Posted on: June 6, 2021
14850 N. Scottsdale Road
Job Family Group:
Wealth Sales & Service
Provides support and product expertise for the financial
planning business development, sales and service delivered by
private wealth advisors and relationship managers. Services
relationships in the assigned portfolio to ensure an exceptional
client experience. Introduces services to clients to enhance the
- Assists in preparing new business proposals or presentations to
clients/prospects based upon their needs.
- Assist Private Wealth Advisors in market research of client and
- Assist Private Wealth Advisors in identifying prospective
- Acts as the key service contact for clients.
- Takes ownership of client issues and collaborates with others
to resolve or escalates per guidelines.
- Liaises with external advisors of clients on behalf of the
private wealth advisor / relationship manager.
- Develops an understanding of the customer needs and the account
strategy and effectively communicates this to clients and
- Make suggestions about how to improve the overall service
interaction for prospects and clients.
- Coordinates and executes specific activities for the
implementation of strategic initiatives; includes tracking metrics
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external
- Ensures alignment between stakeholders.
- Prepares reports for financial plans; inputs appropriate data
according to established.
- Makes updates to sales tracking, forecast & pipeline,
relationship plans and other databases.
- Participates in account review process and completion of
required action items.
- Organizes client files and ensures proper documentation.
- Supports the assigned advisors and client portfolio through
administrative and transactional support including correspondence,
relationship reviews, account documentation and sales
- Prepares reports for financial plans and prospect presentations
with an understanding of the anticipated prospect/client
- Supports the achievement of the business plan within the
designated territory / region.
- Collaborates effectively with internal stakeholders to build
capability and drive business growth.
- Meets high-quality service standards to maximize relationship
retention and growth.
- Develops rapport and instills confidence with the client to
develop credibility and earn their trust.
- Follows through on the risk and compliance processes and
policies to ensure we safeguard our customers' assets, maintain
their privacy, act in their best interests, and ensures an
effectively run function.
- Protects the Bank's assets and complies with all regulatory,
legal and ethical requirements.
- Focus may be on a business/group.
- Thinks creatively and proposes new solutions.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems
within given rules.
- Works mostly independently.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as
- Typically between 3 - 5 years of relevant experience and
post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- General knowledge of financial planning and wealth
- Working towards a financial planning designation
- Proficiency in office software and sales management
- Comfortable exploring beyond one's area of technical expertise
- A willingness and aptitude to influence and recognize new
- Specialized knowledge from education and/or business
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
We're here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly
Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create
lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our
people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we
transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued,
respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an
impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for
yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and
resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our
customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to
manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you
gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmoharris.com.
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and
accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we
gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris
Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part
in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation,
please contact your recruiter.
Keywords: BMO Harris, Sarasota , Wealth Analyst, Other , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!