Company: Sun Communities
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Aquatics Manager is responsible for managing and overseeing
the pool operations, ensuring the areas are safe and sanitary. They
also supervise and monitor individual team members.
- Coordinates team member selection, training, scheduling and
development of direct reports and ensures all team members comply
with appropriate policies and procedures.
- Greets and establishes rapport with guests.
- Performs pool opening and closing duties. Monitors and adjusts
pool temperature as directed.
- Ensures safety equipment is present and in working order.
Checks first aid kit for needed supplies on daily basis.
- Ensures team certifications are current.
- Inspects aquatic equipment to ensure working order; reports any
needed repairs to the RV Resort General Manager.
- Adheres to Sun's Timekeeping Policy by reviewing, verifying
accuracy, approving, and submitting direct report(s) time
- Partners with HR Generalist on team member counseling and
recommendation of termination when appropriate.
- Conducts annual team member performance review evaluations and
recommends compensation adjustments; coaches and accurately
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Certified Pool Operator certification, or willing to obtain
within 90 days of hire
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Good verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with a variety of people
- Must be able to endure seasonal temperatures as working
conditions require constant outdoor work
- Must have flexibility to respond to resort needs during
- Professional appearance
- Basic computer proficiency including the ability to use email
- Pool pump room and chemical knowledge preferred.
- NLS required with 2 years experience
- Standard First Aid and CPR required
At Sun RV Resorts, you will be part of an industry-leading
organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and
transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this
is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us
your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting
work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work
environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will
reward you with great pay, advancement opportunities, paid time
off, great benefits, and flexibility.
- Comprehensive Medical and Prescription coverage with multiple
plan designs so you can choose the plan that best meets the needs
of you and your family
- Comprehensive Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Voluntary Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- 401(k) Plan with Sun matching contribution
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Legal Assistance Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement program providing financial support to
team members who further their formal education
- Vacation RV Site Discounts for team members when visiting SunRV
Resorts across the nation
- Team Member Perks & Discounts program with hundreds of
discounts on things like travel, merchandise, mobile phone service,
- Paid Time Off including ten holidays, vacation, personal, sick
time, bereavement and pay for jury duty
Keywords: Sun Communities, Sarasota , Aquatics Manager, Other , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!