Financial Coordinator - Analyst
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Principle duties and responsibilities
- Maintain and monitor mortgage loan portfolio. Including
processing of mortgage payments, compliance reporting and
communicating with lenders & servicers.
- Financial reporting and analysis of various investment
- Day-to-day management and forecasting of various company
operating accounts. Detailed reporting and analysis on operating
and capital expenditures.
- Coordination between management and various philanthropic
- Support general ledger and other necessary departments relating
to transactional accounting.
- Assist CFO in project or company financing.
- Prepare and present to management proforma financial analysis
for commercial investment projects including new properties,
expansions and redevelopments.
- Perform/coordinate due diligence activity for project
acquisitions and/or financings. Coordination with legal department
on transaction closings.
- Design improvements to and maintain property/portfolio
- Prepare financial operation reports and budgets and make
presentations to management.
- Provide assistance with company-wide technology system
- Work on special projects as assigned.
Knowledge, skills or abilities
At least three years' experience in the real estate industry.
Expertise in financial modeling and debt management. Excellent
communication skills and proven high level of attention to detail.
Proficient in standard financial/business PC applications,
including the Microsoft Excel.
Report to Chief Financial Officer. Continuously work closely and
communicate with legal department, attorneys, accounting department
and executive management.
Disclaimer: The above is intended to describe the general
contents of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is
not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties
Keywords: Benderson, Sarasota , Financial Coordinator - Analyst, Other , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!