Company: SmartStyle Hair Salon | GJPJ Holdings LLC
Posted on: June 7, 2021
When you come to work for GJPJ Holdings as our salon manager you
start at $13/hour or commission up TO 55%.
Overview: We are looking for a highly skilled, highly motivated
and energetic Salon Manager with proven ability to drive service
and retail sales through a defined strategic plan while delivering
an exceptional guest experience. Must have experience in a salon,
beauty, and/or service environment. If this sounds like you, apply
to manage our stylist team as a Salon Manager!
Why youll love working with us:
- We are a Franchise Operator of Smartstyle Hair Salons by Regis,
the industry leader, with over 6,000 North American locations and
growing. Regis is a recognized brand with an international presence
in the hair and beauty industry.
- Amazing product partnerships including John Paul Mitchell,
Redken, Kenra, Its a 10, Nioxin and many more who support and love
our salon staff as much as we do.
- Dedicated to our stylist family. We offer our staff ongoing
training, educational programs, product knowledge, skill
development and career advancement opportunities.
Why we will love having you as a salon manager, you are:
- Willing to work weekends and are flexible with scheduling
- A people-centric leader who understands the needs of a team of
- A self-starter who can champion ideas from ideation to
- A results-driven and financially savvy salon manager
- An exceptional communicator who can work with various
- An individual that can adapt to changing environments; someone
who has experienced (and enjoyed) contributing to and implementing
new approaches and processes with hair stylists
- Someone with 2+ years experience in staff management,
recruitment, training and onboarding stylists
- Able to stay calm, cool and collected with guests and
- Someone with excellent interpersonal and customer service
skills; and a proactive and collaborative team player
- Someone with strong technical skills; adept at learning new
software applications quickly and have experience using a Point of
- Experienced in creating staff schedules, managing inventory and
- Someone who is able to work directly with our marketing team on
various tasks and initiatives
- Understand the importance of maintaining a squeaky-clean work
environment in a salon
- Work one-on-one with our Director of Operations Excellence to
understand goals, required outcomes and planning for individual and
team growth and development
You Must Have:
- An up-to-date Florida cosmetology or Barber license
- The ability to work weekends (Saturday and occasionally a
Sunday) and be flexible with your schedule (must be able to work
peak hours as determined by the salon
- A passion for the hair and beauty industry and making people
- The Salon Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations
and salon vibe. That means your high energy and love are
- We need you to be the life of the party...but still
- You will oversee a team of stylists, manage scheduling,
inventory management and the overall customer experience.
- We want you to know that making money makes sense! The Salon
Manager will be responsible for creating salon goals and sales
- We need you to motivate the salon team to not only reach but
exceed these goals...Dont worry, we are here to help!
- As a Manager you will understand how to maximize productivity
to ensure your team is performing at its best each and every
- You are required to hire, manage, support and retain an amazing
- You will keep them on schedule, make sure the bar is clean and
ensure that every customer receives a superior experience.
- Participation in maintaining a professional, clean, fun and
respectful work environment
- Participation in routine up-training and skill advancement
Brand: SmartStyle Hair Salon
Address: 8320 Lockwood Ridge Rd Sarasota, FL - 34243
Property Description: 18150 - Sarasota
Property Number: 18150
Keywords: SmartStyle Hair Salon | GJPJ Holdings LLC, Sarasota , Salon Manager, Other , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!