Randall is one of the fastest growing and largest
privately-owned companies in Central Florida. We are a leader in
commercial construction with headquarters in Apopka, FL and offices
across the state. Our family of companies includes: Engineering,
Site Development, BIM, Tilt Wall, Engineered Precast Structures,
Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Fire Protection, Controls and
Power Generation | Protection, Water/Wastewater, Architectural
Ironworks, and Service.
We seek these values in all Randall team members and leaders:
Dedicated & Conscientious
- Driven & Focused
- Confident & Secure
Earth Trades (a Randall company) is currently seeking Heavy
Equipment Operators, including Excavators, Finish Graders and Dozer
operators to work on projects in the Sarasota, FL
We are seeking LOCAL operators to work on Sarasota
Earth Trades Inc., specialized in heavy civil / site development
projects throughout Florida, is seeking heavy equipment operators
with experience in Civil Construction / Site Development.
Our Excavator, Finish Grader and Dozer operators are responsible
for the safe and precise performance of their machine to perform
civil construction / site development as directed by management and
3-5 Years of experience in heavy, civil site construction.
- Experience with earthwork, utilities, hardscape and all other
- Ability to work individual and in a group
- Continually improve technical, supervisory, personnel, and
customer relations skills.
- All interactions with customers, owners, engineers, etc.,
whether it is in person or a telephone call, will be conducted with
respect and in a professional manner.
- Notify management of any issues that cannot be resolved, or
deadlines that cannot be met within a reasonable time frame, and
before the deadline has arrived.
- We are drug free workplace and EEOC compliant.
We seek dynamic individuals who are ignited by challenge and
opportunity for personal and professional growth. Are you ready to
take the next step in your career? Join the team at Earth Trades
and the Randall Family Companies!
Earth Trades offers industry competitive compensation,
health benefits, insurance, 401k, paid time off and more. We look
forward to reviewing your resume today!
Throughout this challenging time, our top priority has been the
health and well-being of our teams and their families.
As we continue operations, we want you to feel confident we are
taking every available step to keep you safe and healthy. Below are
some of the additional measures on our jobsites:
- Masks for workers
- Temperature checks
- Proper PPE (personal protection equipment)
- Asking and answering potential exposure questions
- Extra sanitizer and cleaning supplies on all sites
- Partnering with GCs to meet safety standards
- Stay Home When Sick Campaign
- Track employee absences at each workplace
- Establishing a RANDALL safety strategy