Assistant Director of Nursing (RN)
Company: Tarpon Point Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
Posted on: June 7, 2021
An equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, gender,
religion, or otherwise. Minorities, veterans, and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Assists in organizing and administering the department of
nursing while providing quality nursing care and assumes
responsibilities delegated by the Director of Nursing.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION
- Assists in supervising the assignment and scheduling of nursing
staff to meet resident needs
- Provides nursing care on shift when needed.
- Assists and cooperates with medical staff.
- Assists in solving nursing service problems.
- Assists in Implementing company forms/systems and policies and
- Assists in supervising the maintenance of records of nursing,
medical and related services.
- Assists in validating the accuracy of MOS and Care Plans.
- Supports the facility policies and programs to instill a better
understanding and acceptance by the staff.
- Participates in facility quality improvement program.
- Conducts in-service programs and orientation programs.
- Reviews physician orders daily and monthly, and participates in
triple check process.
- As requested, assists with DON responsibilities.
- Supervises and evaluates implementation of the Residents
- Supervises RN's and LVNs.
- Participates and attends periodic in-services and staff
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / REQUIREMENTS
RN Licensure active without restriction in the state of
operation. Two (2) years previous nursing experience required,
preferably working with a geriatric long term care population; or
equivalent combination of education and experience. Licensed to
practice nursing in state of employment.
Keywords: Tarpon Point Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Sarasota , Assistant Director of Nursing (RN), Other , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!