Company: Tarpon Point Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
Posted on: June 7, 2021
An equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, gender,
religion, or otherwise. Minorities, veterans, and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.
To assist the facility by providing practical and emotional
support to residents under the direction of Charge Nurse.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION:
- Visit with residents on a regular basis.
- May Perform additional tasks upon satisfactory completion of
competency based training.
- Performs basic resident care such as transporting resident from
one area of the facility to another.
- Understands and adheres to the guidelines of "Residents
- Assists resident with preparing food as needed (i.e. cutting
food, buttering bread) and collects food trays.
- Make unoccupied beds and transport soiled linen
- Clean tables and stands.
- Label and store personal items (clothing, bedpans, basins,
toothbrush, combs, etc.)
- Store or hang clean laundry items in residents rooms
- Stock linen carts
- Assist in facilitating a designated activity
- Assists residents in preparation for and transporting to
appointments, activities and social programs.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / REQUIREMENTS:
Must possess a friendly personality, ability to listen as well
as talk. Has a desire to care for people. Is capable of following
oral and written instructions and can write simple records and
reports under supervision. Pleasant courteous manner required.
Keywords: Tarpon Point Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Sarasota , Hospitality Aide, Other , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!