Human Resources Business Partner
Company: Jackson Hewitt
Posted on: June 9, 2021
At Jackson Hewitt, we are working hard for the hardest working
and we are on a mission to completely change the way our customers
engage with their personal finances. Jackson Hewitt combines the
fun, fast-paced culture of a startup with the scale and reputation
of one of the nation's largest retailers (over 6,000
We have a passion for our employees and our customers. We
recognize and appreciate that our team members are our single
greatest competitive advantage. Being an industry leader requires a
consistent focus on quality, innovation, performance and
Jackson Hewitt is looking for a seasoned HR Business Partner to
work with business leaders to achieve results through our people
and help us achieve our goals of aggressive growth and continued
innovation. This role is a key business partner responsible for the
run of the mill HR applications: employee relations, performance
management, talent development, with a focus on recruiting.
The Ideal candidate:
- Is innovative, strategic, and ever-curious about driving an
employee experience that enables high performance results.
- Equal parts thinker and doer, self-motivated with an ability to
manage tight deadlines.
- Is a dynamic, enthusiastic, creative professional who is able
to pivot quickly.
- Has a solution-oriented mindset, and the ability to thrive in a
highly collaborative, fast-paced, and often ambiguous
- Is passionate and has a sense of urgency for execution as well
as a natural curiosity and willingness to take risks.
- Creatively solves problems and can look at the Associate
Experience in new and innovative ways.
- Is passionate about making a difference and playing a key role
in recreating the JH lifecycle experience.
What you'll do here:
- Partner with Jackson Hewitt leaders to drive a high-performance
- Provide guidance and input on talent management, workforce
planning, performance management, succession planning, and other
talent development and retention activities.
- Develop staffing strategies and meet staffing goals based on
forecasts of business demands and needs.
- Recruit new team members and continue to build an amazing
- Design and apply change management and Organizational
Development strategies that influence and assist organizational
change in support of company initiatives.
- Continually develop business acumen and apply organizational
knowledge in order to address business and organizational
- Analyze trends and metrics and collaborate with JH functional
experts to develop solutions, make recommendations, and execute
- Provide expert coaching/consulting to leaders and employees to
help solve complex organizational challenges.
- Develop, communicate and maintain HR policies, procedures and
processes in compliance with federal and state laws in alignment
with business objectives.
- Act as point of contact for Jersey City teammates. Maintain
open communication with team members in all departments and at all
Skills you'll bring for success:
- 5 years of talent management/ business partner/ HR consulting
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Industrial/Org Psychology,
Organization Development, Business Administration or related field
with expertise in employee relations
- Demonstrated consulting, change management and presentation
- Ability to customize ("fit for purpose") solutions to the needs
of the client/organization
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and synthesize
complex business issues.
- Demonstrated comfort working in and managing ambiguity -
solving for issues that do not have a clear process in place
- Team player who quickly builds trust and collaborative working
relationships with business leaders and partners.
- Deep understanding of industry standards, best practices, and
trends related to talent management.
- High level of initiative and responsiveness with a drive to
quickly resolve problems.
- Pride in delighting our teammates and leaders as internal
- Proven ability to influence and coach at all levels with a
strong history of quickly gaining credibility and partnering
collaboratively with business leaders.
- Prefer SHRM/HRCI Certified Professional (PHR)
What you will get if you join us:
- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- Unlimited Paid Time Off + 11 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Pet Insurance
- Company Celebrations and Appreciation Events
- Fast-paced, innovative culture with an open and collaborative
- Ample opportunity to develop core and new skillsets and have a
stake in your own success
- Freedom to create your best work and make a visible impact on
- Opportunities for advancement within the organization
We appreciate your interest in Jackson Hewitt Tax Service.
Jackson Hewitt Tax Service is an equal employment opportunity
employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any
applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, religion, national
origin, age (40 and over), disability, gender identity, sexual
orientation or any other basis protected by applicable federal,
state, or local laws. Jackson Hewitt Tax Service also prohibits
harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these
protected categories. It is also Jackson Hewitt Tax Service's
policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws
respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Corporate
- Required Education Bachelor's Degree
Keywords: Jackson Hewitt, Sarasota , Human Resources Business Partner, Other , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!