The Traffic Signal Maintenance Technician is responsible for the
maintenance, repair, installation, and ongoing operation of traffic
signals, streetlights, and ITS (Intelligent Transportation Systems)
equipment. Qualified applicants will have excellent troubleshooting
skills working with a wide range of traffic signal and ITS
equipment. Works independently and as part of a team to provide
optimum levels of service to Siemens' agency customers.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of recent, verifiable experience as a
traffic signal maintenance technician.
- Must have Level II IMSA Traffic Signal Technician
- In California, applicants must have valid NEC electrical
- High School Diploma or GED equivalency is required.
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving
- Must be able to move supplies and equipment of up to 75
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a
- Must be able and willing to work at heights typically
associated with repair, installation, and maintenance of traffic
signals and streetlights.
- Must be able to pass a DOT (Department of Transportation)
physical exam and drug test.
- May be required to get bucket truck operator
**Organization:** Siemens Mobility
**Company:** Siemens Mobility, Inc
**Experience Level:** Early Professional
**Job Type:** Full-time
**Equal Employment Opportunity Statement** Siemens is an Equal
Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity
in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to their race, color,
creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry,
sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability,
marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic
information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender
identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection
status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable
discharge from military service, and other categories protected by
federal, state or local law.
**EEO is the Law** Applicants and employees are protected under
Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here
**Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision** Siemens
follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency
Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here
**California Privacy Notice** California residents have the
right to receive additional notices about their personal
information. To learn more, click here