Company: Brown & Brown, INC.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Peachtree Special Risk Brokers, LLC seeks a motivated individual
to join our P&C team in Sarasota, Fl. The primary
responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to,
reviewing new and renewal applications to evaluate difficult and/or
complex Excess & Surplus risks in various lines of business to
determine acceptability or declination of coverages requested and
brokering said risks to viable carriers for coverage. The incumbent
will gain the requisite experience needed to full understand the
E&S insurance industry.
Essential Duties and Functions:
- Handle processing policies, audits, billings, cancellations,
and endorsements in the binding authority area
- Check authority with underwriter
- Develop and maintain full knowledge of all policy forms,
coverages, rating plans and manuals for all binding authority lines
written. Serve as a resource to our agents and share knowledge and
experience with our underwriters.
- Set up inspections, etc.
- Maintain superior service that meets and exceeds department
- Be responsive to producer needs
- Provide insight and input on all assigned agents for the agency
- Develop career path
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Ability to learn multiple computer systems for processing
- Exceptional telephone demeanor
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism
Please apply online using the "Apply Now" link. For all other
questions, please contact: Shania Dunn, Regional Talent Acquisition
Professional [email protected] #LI-SD1 #ZRSD
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the
diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
Keywords: Brown & Brown, INC., Sarasota , Administrative Assistant, Other , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!