Personal Lines Team Leader
Company: Brown & Brown, INC.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Manages Personal Lines Department; and obtains, maintains,
expands and services Personal Lines accounts; either personally or
through subordinate employees, in order to develop an efficient;
profitable Personal Lines Department by performing the following
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops, implements and monitors department goals, procedures,
systems and manuals.
- Reviews and coordinates workflow and assignments within the
Personal Lines Department
- Interprets, implements, and enforces company policies.
- Plans and develops methods and procedures to increase sales,
lower costs and obtain greater efficiency.
- Monitors and manages growth, retention and lost business.
- Monitors department budgets.
- Tracks income and expenses on monthly basis and monitors
results in relation to department budget.
- Manages insurance programs such as liability, property, auto,
flood & collections.
- Analyzes and classifies risks as to frequency and potential
severity, and measures financial impact of risk on company.
- Directs insurance negotiations, selects insurance brokers and
carriers, and places insurance on renewal accounts, and markets and
places coverage for new business on existing accounts.
- Maintains effective working relationships with clients in and
out of the office.
- Obtains information from client for new and renewal policies,
and updates applications as needed.
- Attends meeting with clients.
- Works with producer to gather information for renewal
- Reviews incoming mail for assigned accounts on daily
- Review and coordinates work delegated to customer service
- Review new and renewal policies for accuracy.
- Helps producer cross-sell and round-out accounts as
- Reviews endorsements for accuracy and forward to customer when
- Prepares invoices.
- Issues Binders
- Works with customer service representative to market accounts,
- Keeps abreast of industry changes and trends.
- Participates in seminars and classes for knowledge and skill
- All other duties as assigned
Directly supervises approximately 3 employees in the Personal
Lines Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in
accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training
employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; providing
employees with direction for future growth and development;
appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees;
addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Knowledge, Skills and abilities:
- Currently 2-20 licensed
- Strong Technical insurance knowledge and background
- Career development includes obtaining professional
- Strong communication and negotiation skills under stressful
- Strong team member who proactively assists all other members of
- Ability to maintain a professional manner at all times
- Strong Microsoft and Excel knowledge.
- Advanced time management and organizational skills
- Strong mathematical skills
- Advanced problem solving skills
To APPLY for this position, scroll to the top of this posting
and click on APPLY HERE. If you have any technical difficulties
please contact Wayne Crews at [email protected] #ZRWC
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the
diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
Keywords: Brown & Brown, INC., Sarasota , Personal Lines Team Leader, Other , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!