Accountant / Bookkeeper (SFL2021-2845)
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Argus is a Division of RealManage, a company that specializes in
the management of community associations with onsite staff. Our
mission is to provide the best possible lifestyle HOA management
services to our partner communities by encompassing the Best
People, Best Technology, and Best Service reputation of RealManage
and its CiraConnect division. The ARGUS professional staff has
decades of experience managing age-restricted communities, luxury
high-rise condominiums, co-ops, urban mixed-use, and large-scale
single-family developments with complex amenities. Our focus is on
customer service and lifestyle for the residents and the boards we
serve- ensuring that the community receives the finest management
in the industry.
Argus is a values-based company with the following values as our
- Integrity: we always do the right thing.
- Respect: for our customers, employees and company; mutual
respect is the cornerstone for every GrandManors relationship.
- Selflessness: more than teamwork; we are part of something
special and much larger than any of us.
- Personal Relationships: we are a professional services company;
people do business with people they like.
- Always Improving: never satisfied, always learning and always
growing; one is either getting worse or getting better...never
staying the same. At Argus, we are always getting better.
Responsible for providing accounting support to accounting
supervisor and other managers within the company. Ensures files are
complete and maintained as needed with accuracy, handles accounts
payable and receivable duties, and assists accounting
- Perform accounting and clerical functions to support
- Research, track, and resolve accounting problems
- Process invoices for payment
- Issue checks for accounts payable
- Place checks in envelopes and mail out
- Scan and Input owner payments
- File and tally deposits
- Support accounting personnel
- Generate late statements
- Generate Financial Reports at Month-End
- Perform other tasks as assigned by manager
- Fast paced environment
- Full cycle acccounting
- Bank reconcilliations
- Experience with Quickbooks and excel
- A/R & A/P expereijnce
- Good communication sklills
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines
Keywords: RealManage, Sarasota , Accountant / Bookkeeper (SFL2021-2845), Other , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!