RECEPTIONIST Location: Sarasota, FL School Name: Keiser
University Keiser University is a regionally accredited, private,
career university that provides educational programs at the
undergraduate and graduate levels for a diverse student body. The
main campus is located in Fort Lauderdale with campuses located
throughout the State of Florida and internationally. Through
quality teaching, the University is committed to provide all
students with opportunities to develop the knowledge,
understanding, and skills necessary for successful employment.
Committed to a students first philosophy, Keiser University
prepares graduates for careers in business, criminal justice,
health care, technology, hospitality, education and career-focused
Inherent in our Mission is service to the community. This
service includes community partnerships, involvement with various
constituencies and various continuing education programs.
The Receptionist is responsible for the following:
- Direct calls to the appropriate individuals.
- Notate telephone and in-person message and forward to
- Greet all visitors in a cordial and professional manner.
- Maintain a comfortable, organized lobby area for prospective
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Receptionists must have a minimum of a High School Diploma or
equivalent and have a background in customer service.
Receptionist must also have the following:
- Ability to work flexible schedule
- Must have switchboard experience and experience with multiple
- Excellent computer skills including Word and Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Must be organized and able to multi-task
- Must have a positive and upbeat attitude
This is a part time position that requires day and evening
For consideration, only online applications will be accepted.
For further information, you may contact your local campus. Campus
contact information listed on our website at
Thank you for your interest in our school system. Our schools
prohibit discrimination and harassment based on race, color, creed,
religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity,
marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity and gender expression, genetic information, veteran
status, or any other status protected by applicable law to the
extent prohibited by law.