Commercial Lines Client Account Manager
Company: Brown & Brown, INC.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Client Account Manager is responsible for managing and
renewing accounts in keeping with agency and individual goals.
Provides service in support of producer's sales duties and builds
relationship with producer's clients. Identifies and solicits
additional sales from various account rounding and referral
sources. Carries the agency's reputation and professional manner of
conducting business into dealings with clients, agency personnel
and companies represented.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist producer in new production activities to meet or exceed
production goals as jointly established with agency
- Renew existing business to meet or exceed production goals as
jointly established with agency management.
- Develop and expand coverage lines to existing accounts.
- Obtain and follow up on information concerning underwriting,
claims, and other areas as reasonably requested by agency
management, customer service representatives or company
- Maintain a current level of knowledge on forms and coverage
changes through bulletins and circulars.
- Issue Binders.
- Prepare Finance Contracts
- Prepare invoices.
- Prepares accounts for marketing and markets accounts per
instructions from Producer.
- Participate in seminars and classes for skill and knowledge
- Keep abreast of industry trends and insurance marketplace
changes to help maintain a competitive status for the agency within
- Keeps suspense (activity) items current.
- Prepares Proposals for new and renewal accounts.
- All others duties as assigned.
- Rates, quotes, and issues policies as required.
- Issues Certificates and Auto ID cards, as needed.
- Issues Summaries of Insurance
- Enter policy detail on accounts not yet entered.
- Analyzes loss runs and prepares Premium Loss Summaries
- other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Currently 220 Licensed.
- Strong technical insurance knowledge and background.
- Career development includes obtaining professional
- Strong communication and negotiation skills under stressful
- Strong team member who proactively assists all other members of
- Ability to maintain a professional manner at all times.
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel knowledge
- Advanced time management and organization skills
- Strong mathematical skills
To APPLY for this position, scroll to the top of this posting
and click APPLY HERE. If you have any technical difficulties,
please contact Carrie Farley at [email protected]
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the
diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
Keywords: Brown & Brown, INC., Sarasota , Commercial Lines Client Account Manager, Other , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!