Packer (Sarasota) 12 hour days $14.65/hr
Company: Berry Global Group
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Berry Global Berry Global, headquartered in Evansville,
Indiana, is committed to its mission of Always Advancing to Protect
Whats Important. With $13billionin revenue for fiscalyear 2019 on a
combined pro forma basis from operations, Berry is a leading global
supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and
rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end
markets. Berry operates over290manufacturing facilities worldwide,
on six continents,and employs over48,000 individuals.
At Berry, we pursue excellence in all that we do and are always
advancing to improve the way we work along with the products and
services we provide. Our culture fosters trust and partnerships
through appreciation, acknowledgement, and inclusion. At Berry, we
are continuously improving to support our mission and exemplify our
values of partnerships, excellence, growth, and safety. To learn
more about Berry, visit berryglobal.com
- Safely operate a series of machines, secondary punch presses
and auxiliary machinery as assigned by the supervisor or acting
- Properly and legibly fill out all paperwork relating to
- Ensure the production run matches all instructions listed on
- Inspect parts being produced for quality issues and immediately
report all defects to QA, Lead Operator, the Production Supervisor,
a Process Technician or Line Technician.
- Capable of safely using a hand tape gun and jig to make
- Properly shake down and tape boxes before placing them on a
- Safely lift and stack filled boxes onto pallets.
- Perform daily cleaning duties in the work area.
- Inform Lead Operator when production run is almost finished and
raw materials are needed to maintain a continuous production run
- Inform the technicians of any machine problems encountered
during the run.
- Inform Lead Operator or Production Supervisor of their
availability to run different production runs when applicable.
- Put scrap into the proper gaylord.
- Perform job duties efficiently and safely.
- Adhere to all Company and Departmental procedures.
- Follow all Safety, Food Safety, GMP and HACCP practices.
- Capable or reading, writing and speaking English.
- Capable of lifting 20-35 lbs.
- Capable of understanding simple mechanical functions to safely
- Capable of physical mobility, including sitting, bending,
twisting, standing and lifting.
- Capable of maintaining an attnedance record within Company
guidelines and working overtime as required.
- Capable of detecting visual part quality defects.
- Capable of training other personnel as needed.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job ID 2021-10899
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Keywords: Berry Global Group, Sarasota , Packer (Sarasota) 12 hour days $14.65/hr, Other , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!