Parts Counter Associate - Sunset Cadillac of Sarasota
Company: Sunset Auto Group
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Parts Counter Associate needed to join our busy, professional
parts department at Sunset Cadillac of Sarasota, a proud member of
the Sunset Automotive Group family of dealerships. Sunset
Automotive Group is one of southwest Florida's largest automotive
groups with 18 franchises at 13 locations in Sarasota and Manatee
Parts Counter Position Information:
As a parts counter professional with Sunset Automotive Group,
you will need to be:
- Great at customer service - you will be answering phones,
responding to internet inquiries, attending to walk-in customers as
well as internal employees like service technicians, in order to
get the automotive parts information needed for them. You will need
to be professional, helpful, and able to handle multiple demands at
- Thorough and accurate - asking the right questions to make sure
you're getting the correct parts required and to recommend
companion parts that are either required or recommended to be
- Positive and Friendly - our parts associates deal with
customers, technicians, vendors, and others - sometimes all at the
same time. You have to be flexible and have a great attitude to
handle the multiple demands of this busy department.
- Good with research - You will find out whether the part or
parts are available, how long it might take to get it if it's not
in stock from various vendors, and quoting costs for sale.
- Detail-oriented - You will be required to fulfill the order by
pulling the correct parts from stock and/or from deliveries and
getting to the appropriate place as quickly as possible.
- Eager and willing to learn - You will need to learn and stay
up-to-date on GM vehicles and parts product information. Training
is provided by the company at no cost to you.
Automotive Parts Experience is strongly preferred, but not
required. If you have great customer service skills and are
detail-oriented, then you have the basic requirements needed to
work the parts counter. Automotive experience and understanding is
very important as well. We are looking for someone who has a great
attitude and is looking for a great opportunity in a new car
dealership parts department.
Parts Counter Requirements and Duties:
- Able to speak, write, and read English fluently. Bilingual
- Physically able to lift 50 lbs and stand for long periods of
- All candidates must have a valid driver's license, clean record
and verifiable work history
- Previous experience researching, pricing and ordering parts is
preferred, but not required
- Follow all safety guidelines, policies and practices.
- Attend all scheduled shifts on time
- Other related duties.
Sunset Automotive Group Benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company-paid Factory Training
- Employee Discounts
- Pay Plan based on experience
If you are looking for a place to work where you will have
opportunities for growth and be appreciated, this might be the
place for you! Enjoy your job and the people you work with at
Sunset Automotive Group.
Keywords: Sunset Auto Group, Sarasota , Parts Counter Associate - Sunset Cadillac of Sarasota, Other , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!