The Real Estate Agent is a key position in any Real Estate
organization. By attracting, interacting with, and networking with
both sellers and buyers, Real Estate Agents facilitate housing
transactions in and around their communities. Because of the
independent nature of the job, an opportunistic and proactive
attitude is needed for success in the Real Estate Agent career
field. The Real Estate career field is best suited to proactive,
independent thinking, and achievement focused individuals.
Real Estate Agents are unique in how they are paid. As an Agent,
your compensation is tied directly to performance. The more
transactions you facilitate, the more compensation you will earn.
This put your in control of your earning potential. It's not
unusual for a Real Estate Agent to be earning over $100,000 after a
few years of hard-work.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not
required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before
officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need
to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an
accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To
learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and
our recruiting team will provide additional details.
- Network with customers via phone, email, and social media
- Educate clients on the state of the real estate market
- Distribute information concerning buying and selling real
- Answer questions about contracts and terms of sale
- Utilize computer technology to manage a database of customers
- Assist potential clients with financial decisions concerning
- Resolve conflicts that arise during the purchase or sale of
real estate property
About Marcus & Company Realty
Marcus & Company Realty is Bradenton Florida's premier real
estate company, having grown to be one of the area's most
successful, independent brokerages. That means we are uniquely
suited to help you start your real estate business. We're proud to
offer an exclusive leads program to hyper-launch the success of new
and experienced agents.
- Lots of buyer leads with real phone numbers 50%+ of the
- Lots of seller leads with follow up direct mail campaigns
automatically mailed for you.
- A sophisticated IDX/CRM package that will save you lots of time
and help you close more deals, almost on autopilot!
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an
equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation
of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and
members of our community and we're committed to treating all our
potential employees with the same level of care and respect.