Dish Washer/Utility Full Time
Company: American House Holdings
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Dishwasher Position Summary:
Under the direction of the Culinary Director, primary
responsibilities include, but are not limited to, ensuring a high
quality, positive dining experience for our residents.
Qualifications and Required Experience for Dishwasher:
- Excellent communication skills and a compassion for older
- Training and experience in dietary/food service
techniques.Primary Responsibilities for Dishwasher:
- Ensure the highest quality of customer service is available for
- Works closely with the Culinary Director and other culinary
- Cleans tables, washes dishes, and performs other general and
assigned cleaning tasks.
- Loads and unloads materials, cleans equipment, and assists in
all areas where assigned.
- Maintain proper water temperatures for dishwasher.
- Manage three sinks, keeping organization as a primary focus in
order to clean dishes, pots, and pans properly.
- Maintain a clean work area; keep trash at an acceptable level
and remove it when necessary.
- Assists with event set-up and tear-down as directed.
- Assists in other operations as needed; other duties as assigned
by the Culinary Director and/or Executive Director.Company
Founded in 1979, American House Senior Living Communities' vision
is to provide high-quality housing for senior at a price affordable
for retirees and their families. That vision of excellence has
endured for nearly 40 years and expanded to serve residents at a
number of senior housing communities. Our mission is to enrich the
lives of those we serve, providing an environment that fosters
meaningful relationships. Our vision is to be an innovative senior
housing company that created sustainable excellence and stakeholder
value, with an unparalleled commitment to passionate care provided
by compassionate people.
Keywords: American House Holdings, Sarasota , Dish Washer/Utility Full Time, Other , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!