Posted on: May 14, 2022
NeuroRestorative, a member of the Sevita family, provides
rehabilitation services for people of all ages with brain, spinal
cord and medically complex injuries, illnesses and other
challenges. In a variety of locations and community-based settings,
we offer a range of programs, including vocational and therapy
programs, day treatments, and specialized services for infants,
children, adolescents, Military Service Members and Veterans.
Do you want to work in a dynamic work environment where no day is
ever the same as the next? In this role, your tasks will be
diversified and you will be supporting our mission.
- Provide leadership and supervision to staff in the residence
and community while providing direct services to individuals we
- Attend training for individuals served to assure their
objectives, and company goals are achieved.
- Participate in community outings, house orientation to all new
employees, serve as a role model to staff assuring that
documentation is completed accurately and timely.
- Assist with house staffing needs and staff
- Review individuals served progress, coordinate, and implement
- Provide for the delivery of services such as skills training,
job coaching, behavior management according to the Individual Plan
(IP) and/or treatment team.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Two years' experience in providing direct services in the human
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification Strong leadership qualities
and effective communication skills.
- Acute attention to detail and ability to
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate
- A commitment to quality in everything you do.
- You will make a difference every day and help to provide
quality of life-enhancing services to the individuals we serve.
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
We have meaningful work for you - come join our team - Apply
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based
specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live
a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality
services and individualized supports that lead to growth and
independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or
behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for
more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to
innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
- Job Family Direct Support
- Job Function Direct Support
- Pay Type Hourly
- DBA NeuroRestorative
Keywords: Sevita, Sarasota , Team Lead, Other , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!