Project Executive -Multi Family
Company: Benderson Development
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Project Executive - Multi-FamilyBenderson Development is one of
America's largest privately held real estate companies, with a
portfolio that includes more than 800 properties totaling over 45
million square feet in 40 states. The diverse Benderson portfolio
includes retail, office, industrial, hotel, residential, and
landholdings. With over 70 years of experience, Benderson
Development has engineered impressive growth through innovation,
insight, and determination.The individual selected for this role
will lead the overall construction management strategy of large,
high-end multi family projects. As an Owner's Representative, you
will be responsible for projects from conception to
- Directly responsible for organizing, supervising, scheduling &
planning of large multi-family developments.
- Prepare project budgets, schedules, cash flow projections,
specifications, presentations, and periodic progress reports.
- Lead project team consisting of architects, designers,
landscape architects, structural engineers, civil engineers,
traffic engineers, general contractors, sub-contractors, and other
consultants as needed.
- Provide technical expertise on cost estimates, negotiate
contracts and change orders, and establish project objectives.
- Actively engage in value engineering through all phases of
design to ensure the highest quality at the lowest costs.
- Resolve field construction problems and change orders to
minimize cost and schedule impacts.
- Maintain quality control of all drawings and confirm all
details are accurate, consistent and up-to-date.
- Interface with all governmental agencies and attend public
hearings as owner's representative.
- Manage the permitting process.
- Develop and recommend standard operating policies and
procedures for all development and construction activities.
- Coordinate all plan sets and submittals.
- Manage close-out and maintain all as-builts and
- Negotiate all vendor contracts.
- Stay current on regulations and construction
- Must have an active driver's license.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Architecture, or
Engineering is highly preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of multi-family construction management
experience required, preferably with a developer or general
- Strong project management skills, results-driven, with the
ability to manage multiple deadlines.
- Must possess exemplary leadership skills, be highly motivated,
and work with minimal supervision.
- A strong analytical thought process with sound judgment and
keen attention to detail.
- Must be a self-starter with a collaborative spirit.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Keywords: Benderson Development, Sarasota , Project Executive -Multi Family, Other , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!