Talent Acquisition Specialist
Posted on: June 21, 2022
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for full-cycle
recruitment for Clinic and Management/support functions. They will
effectively research and recommend competent talent for open
positions. This will be achieved through the development of
recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and
social media resources as well as developing new, creative
recruiting ideas to attract a diverse pool of qualified candidates
that fit the company culture. Previous experience recruiting in a
healthcare environment preferred.
- Acts as a business partner to work closely with internal teams
and hiring managers to understand the needs of the role and the
culture of the department. Develops strategies to source and
- Executes the full cycle recruitment process for candidates and
hiring managers including resume screening, phone screens,
interviews, assessments, and offer extension.
- Execute on additional sourcing strategies once identified to
increase quantity and quality of candidate flow, via community
outreach, job fairs, social media, job boards, internet sourcing,
staffing agencies, etc.
- Tracks activities and facilitates the process from candidate to
hire through onboarding to set the candidate to support the best
possible outcome that will impact positive retention.
- Monitors hiring manager practices to ensure timely review and
interviewing of candidates.
- Coach hiring managers during selection process to ensure
consistent practices and compliance with employment law. Maintains
current knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and
affirmative action guidelines and laws, such as the Americans with
Disability Act (ADA).
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and other human resource
staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary
ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent detail.
Extends formal job offers.
- Track offers to ensure timely onboarding of candidates.
- May support and perform other HR duties as needed or
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration,
or a related area. SHRM-CP or PHR is preferred but not
- 1-3 years of progressive HR experience with a primary focus on
recruiting and onboarding.
- Self-starting, scrappy and resourceful work ethic with ability
- Must have experience interviewing.
- Must have experience with setting up and using social media
tools for recruiting
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to exercise discretion, sound judgment, tact, and
diplomacy in all communications.Benefits:
- 401(k) with matching
- Employee assistance program
- Health/ Dental & Vision insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off/ Paid HolidaysSchedule:
- 8-hour shift -Monday to FridayWork Location: In office or
Keywords: MaxHealth, Sarasota , Talent Acquisition Specialist, Other , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!