Wellness Center Attendant
Company: Sun Communities
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Do you enjoy working in a fitness environment? Are you looking
for a dynamic and growing organization that will both challenge and
reward you? Join our team at Sun RV Resorts and embark on an
exciting new opportunity! We are looking for a Wellness Center
Attendant to create a positive guest experience by providing a
superior level of customer service to our guests.
As a Wellness Center Attendant you will greet guests, answer
incoming phone calls, verify membership status, complete membership
sales transactions, and provide general information as needed.
* Greet members, prospective members and guests, providing
exceptional customer service.
* Handle all front desk activities including answering the
telephone in a friendly manner, checking members in, new member
sign-up and taking prospective members on tours of the
* Facilitate needed updates to member's accounts.
* Respond to member and guest questions and concerns in a timely
and professional manner, elevating to Activities Manager as
* Assist with scheduling Welless Center group fitness classes.
* Promote membership sales through word of mouth, posting
* Perform shift opening and closing duties as assigned.
* Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanness of Wellness
Center both inside and outside including wiping down equipment,
stocking locker rooms, etc.
* Inspect Wellness Center facilities and equipment to ensure the
safety, cleanliness and proper working order.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or GED
* Minimum of 1 year of customer service or sales experience
* Prior experience working in a fitness center or similar
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong organizational skills
* Ability to work well with others, inside as well as outside the
* Ability to stand for long periods of time
* Ability to lift 50-75 pounds on a regular basis
* Basic computer proficiency, including the ability to use the
Microsoft Office Suite, email, and internet
At Sun Outdoors, you will be part of an industry-leading
organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and
transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this
is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us
your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting
work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work
environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will
reward you with great pay, advancement opportunities, paid time
off, great benefits, and flexibility.
* Comprehensive Medical and Prescription coverage with multiple
plan designs so you can choose the plan that best meets the needs
of you and your family
* Comprehensive Dental Plan
* Vision Plan
* Voluntary Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
* Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
* Short and Long-Term Disability Coverage
* 401(k) Plan with Sun matching contribution
* Get paid daily with DailyPay
* Paid Parental Leave
* Employee Assistance Program
* Identity Theft Insurance
* Legal Assistance Plan
* Pet Insurance
* Tuition Reimbursement program providing financial support to team
members who further their formal education
* Vacation RV Site Discounts for team members when visiting SunRV
Resorts across the nation
* Team Member Perks & Discounts program with hundreds of discounts
on things like travel, merchandise, mobile phone service, and
* Paid Time Off including ten holidays, vacation, personal, sick
time, bereavement and pay for jury duty
Keywords: Sun Communities, Sarasota , Wellness Center Attendant, Other , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!