Registered Client Service Associate-Sarasota, FL
Company: Raymond James
Posted on: September 14, 2022
Under general supervision, uses advanced skills gained through
training and experience to provide pro-active support to financial
advisors and assist with efficient, quality client service. Follows
established procedures to perform routine tasks and receives
general guidance and direction to perform other work with
substantial variety and complexity requiring limited decision
making responsibility. Extensive contact with internal and external
clients to resolve most questions and problems and refers new or
unusual issues to a higher level.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Interacts daily on the phone and in person with prospective and
existing clients including handling basic inquiries and providing
* Solicits and receives orders for the Financial Advisor.
* May enter unsolicited trades at the direction of the Financial
* May service less active accounts.
* Researches client and security information through the back
* Processes and follows up on client documentation for proper
maintenance of accounts.
* Prepares letters, forms, and spreadsheets to assist with
servicing existing clients and prospecting for new clients.
* Creates and maintains records and files.
* Ensures required client paperwork is current with firm and
industry requirements, rules and regulations.
* Maintains databases and creates reports using portfolio software
* Assists Financial Advisors with marketing efforts including
* Receives and processes securities.
* Participates in and receives cross-training, as well as assists
with other operational functions as required.
* Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* Company's working structure, policies, mission, and
* General office practices, procedures, and methods.
* Investment concepts, practices and procedures used in the
* Financial markets and products.
* Operating standard office equipment and using required software
applications to produce correspondence, reports, electronic
communication, spreadsheets, and databases.
* Analyzing to be able to research account information.
* Organize, manage, and track multiple detailed tasks and
assignments with frequently changing priorities and deadlines in a
fast-paced work environment.
* Handle stressful situations and provide a high level of customer
service in a calm and professional manner.
* Use appropriate interpersonal styles and communicate effectively,
both orally and in writing, with all organizational levels.
* Use mathematics sufficient to process account and transaction
* Work independently.
* Provide a high level of customer service.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
* High School Diploma or equivalent and minimum of two years
financial services industry experience.
* An equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or
training as approved by Human Resources.
* SIE required provided that an exemption or grandfathering cannot
* Series 7 required.
* Series 63, 65 and/or 66 as required by state.
Keywords: Raymond James, Sarasota , Registered Client Service Associate-Sarasota, FL, Other , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!