Company: Bowlero Corp
Posted on: September 24, 2022
SUMMARY: The Events Host is responsible for ensuring that all
events clients are extremely satisfied throughout their party,
constantly exceeding guest expectations by proactively anticipating
their needs, beginning with the set up process prior to the event.
Event Hosts are also responsible for identifying and selling, food,
beverage, and experience extension opportunities to be added onto
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Primary duties and
responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following.
* Gathering all essential event and staffing information prior to
* Communicating with managers, chefs, and service staff about event
timing and any special requests
* Overseeing the setup of all tables/areas and supplies
* Creates a personal connection with the event contact while
ensuring that all of his/her guest needs are exceeded
* Oversees service of food and beverage
* Assists with programming names, explaining safety precautions,
and any other bowling related functions
* Suggestively sells "extensions" to the pre ordered event party
food, beverage, and/or experience package
* Ensures the ending of the event is a pleasant experience
* Maintains and clean and organized work area
* Ensures guests leave eager to return always extending a friendly
* Must become certified in the Bowlero Corporation specified
alcohol service program within 14 days of employment and the
Bowlero Corporation specified food safety program within 30 days of
* Ability to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays, as well
as, extended workdays to support business needs.
* Other duties may be assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: n/a
QUALIFICATIONS: The Event Host must meet and exceed customer
expectations, provide the highest quality of services to guests and
vendors, and be able to communicate effectively verbally with
customers, co-workers and supervisors. Must be detailed-oriented
and have the ability to multi-task. Event Hosts must have the
ability to work well in a team environment and function in a
fast-paced environment, under short time constraints and within
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: Two to three years related experience;
or equivalent combination of education and experience.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Bowling center environment where
you will walk, bend and stand for periods of time, and may be asked
to occasionally lift objects with some assistance. The noise level
is typical for bowling.
Keywords: Bowlero Corp, Sarasota , Event Host, Other , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!