Mold Care Repair Specialist
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Join America's premier boat builder, who's products are world
renowned for their beauty and quality.We are seeking Mold Care
Repair Technician to become a part of our team building the finest
boats in the industry that are known around the world.
- Cleans and prepare molds for waxes, includes removing tape,
excess resin, and chop material from the flange and mold
- Clean and prepare mold surface for wax, includes deck, hull,
and small part molds.
- Has the ability to lay out tape lines on hull, deck, and small
part mold in preparation for gel coating.Physical Requirements:
- Required to climb, stoop, kneel, reach, stretch, squat and
- May work on knees, seated, laying down, awkward positions,
under and in molds.
- Must be agile and able to climb easily in and out of fiberglass
molds and molded parts.
- Must be able to lift 25 to 35 lbs.
- Must be able to push or pull 75 to 100 lbs.Environmental
- Exposed to cleaning agents, waxes, liquid releases, resin,
sanding and grinding dust.
- Exposed to loud and industrial conditions.Qualifications:
- High school or equivalent.
- Experience with waxing and detailing (cars, boats, etc.)
preferred. We offer competitive pay and benefits, and a chance to
be part of an American Iconic Brand. Chris-Craft is an Equal
Opportunity Employer as well as a drug-free workplace. All offers
of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a
pre-employment drug screen and background screen.
Keywords: Chris-Craft, Sarasota , Mold Care Repair Specialist, Other , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!