Company: Radiant Power Corp. - A HEICO Company
Posted on: November 26, 2022
This position is full-time, in office, Monday - Thursday.
This role is responsible for establishing relationships with
external vendors, order placement and fulfillment, supporting
operations with production material, and inventory management. The
role is a focal point for executing the Company's sourcing and
*GENERAL DUTIES: *
* Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and lead
price negotiations, terms and conditions with vendors and
* Work with ERP system to determine order quantities; analyze
market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future
* Support initiatives on lead time reduction, supplier
rationalization, material cost reduction, improved payment terms,
quality and delivery; prepare report on supplier performance and
* Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to
company policy; develop and implement purchasing and contract
management instructions, policies, and procedures.
* Participate in the development of specifications for equipment,
products or substitute materials.
* Resolve vendor or contractor grievances, and claims against
suppliers; represent companies in negotiating contracts and
formulating policies with suppliers.
* Maintain the Qualified Supplier database, including surveying of
suppliers as required.
* Manage material inventory levels in support of production needs
and financial target.
*JOB QUALIFICATIONS: *
* Bachelors degree from an accredited university or a Purchasing
Certification from a recognized professional organization; previous
purchasing experience may be substituted.
* A broad understanding of procurement processes and supply chain
management, with 3-5 years of experience in a procurement role
purchasing electronic components.
* Prior experience with an aerospace or automotive manufacturing
* Proficient in the use of ERP/MRP systems.
* Proficient in MSOffice software suite, with emphasis on
* Sustained dependable attendance.
* Cooperation with others in team environment for cross training
and conference on operational issues.
* Initiative in learning and changing work methods to accomplish
assigned tasks on a timely basis.
*PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORK ENVIRONMENT: *
* Position located in an office environment, with exposure to the
manufacturing floor when needed.
* Occasional need to walk up and down stairs.
* Occasional business related travel, valid driver's license.
* Regularly required to sit for long periods of time.
* Regularly required to talk or hear.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 10 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Sarasota, FL 34243: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* MRP: 1 year (Required)
* Purchasing: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Radiant Power Corp. - A HEICO Company, Sarasota , Buyer, Other , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!