Company: Lawson Group Architects, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2023
For nine consecutive years, Architectural Records has named LGA
"Top Design Firm in the United States". But LGA is not just an
architectural firm. -We are a Consultancy Firm that has transformed
the way projects are created and executed. We have removed the
boundaries between Project Visioning, Design, Architecture,
Development, Project Capitalization, and Delivery Strategies. -Our
integrated services are changing the traditional architectural firm
business model. Our firm is seeking an Architectural Drafter who
enjoys working in a highly collaborative environment, but who is
also a self-motivated individual. The Drafter will assist the
Project Manager and Job Captain in producing quality construction
documents in an efficient and profitable manner. Requirements:
- Drafting Certification preferred but not required.
- 2-5 years of experience in commercial architectural
- Proficient in AutoCAD Architecture 2013 (or later).
- Proficient in Sketch-Up.
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills.
- Strong organizational abilities.
- Effective time management. Responsibilities:
- Uses AutoCAD, and manual processes to produce construction
documents using instructions and pre-established guidelines set by
- Follows applicable guidelines for project standards.
- Converts limited verbal and written directions from Project
Manager and Job Captain throughout the design process and into a
finished product or document.
- Proofreads own work.
- Generates architectural plans and graphics. This is a
Full-Time, salary-based position. We offer a Flex-Time business
schedule, a variety of health plans, paid vacation, sick time, and
other benefits including a healthy and collaborative team
environment. - If you want to be part of a company at the forefront
of a disruptive change in the architectural industry, this is the
right opportunity for you!
Keywords: Lawson Group Architects, Inc., Sarasota , Architectural Drafter, Other , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!