Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Company: Boar's Head Provisions Co., Inc.
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Delicatessen Services Co., LLC
Perform daily accounts receivables processing, cash application,
and various administrative tasks for the Treasury Department. Major
activities are listed below:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Manage accounts receivables for company house routes.
* Performs daily cash management duties, verifying bank deposits &
ACH transactions, applying and recording accounts receivables'
* Post and accurately apply payments in QuickBooks.
* Research and resolves any irregularities, over/under
* Processes credit adjustments in QuickBooks.
* Prepares weekly A/R reports for the CROs, communicating
discrepancies, identifying slow-paying customers, overpayments, and
* Conduct ongoing communication with CROs to discuss status of
* Creates and uploads weekly cash and miscellaneous cash journal
* Prepares aging reports for monthly financial review meetings with
detailed notes of aged invoices/credits, discussing account
concerns with the CRO and house route accountants.
* Keep Treasury Supervisor informed on status of delinquent
* Prepares and submits account write-offs
* Prepares & provides quarterly aging reports for Treasury
* Manage P-card program.
* Manage Corporate American Express program.
* Submit applications online.
* Monitor cards for unauthorized category spend and take
* Process replacement and renewing cards.
* Manage office supplies
* Order business cards for company employees
* Perform ad hoc Treasury related administrative tasks and special
Education and/or Experience
* High School diploma, plus additional broad specialized training
equivalent to 2 years of college.
* A.S Degree preferred
* 2+ years high-volume A/R experience
* 1 to 3 years of experience in a computerized accounting related
* QuickBooks experience a plus
* Must be a self-starting individual, work well independently and
with a team.
* Demonstrate high degree of PC literacy, particularly Microsoft
Word and Excel.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Problem-solving skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
* Must have strong time management and organization skills
* Must be able to meet deadlines
* Works with minimal supervision
* Works well with multiple departments and supervisors
* ad hoc house route related accounting functions
Keywords: Boar's Head Provisions Co., Inc., Sarasota , Accounts Receivable Coordinator, Other , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!