Company: Surgery Partners
Posted on: January 27, 2023
DescriptionWe are looking for a Full-Time Referral Coordinator
to join our team! Surgery Partners offers competitive pay and
comprehensive benefits. Come join a growing, national healthcare
JOB TITLE: Referral Coordinator
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Referral Coordinators are responsible
for all incoming and outgoing referrals and authorizations for
established patients. This includes but is not limited to obtaining
authorizations and referrals for office visits; obtaining
authorization and precertification for injections and procedures;
referring patients to other specialty offices; obtaining
authorizations for advanced radiology and sending orders to
radiology imaging facilities; and referring for therapies of all
sorts. The referral department is a vital part of the workflow, and
we do all we can to ensure payment for services provided.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Office Manager
- Counseling patients and scheduling surgeries for multiple
- Schedule surgeries and work with primary care physicians on a
daily basis to ensure each patient has their history and physicals
completed prior to surgery.
- Complete all necessary paperwork for each procedure on the
- Pre-certify any procedures on the schedule that require
- Obtain required referrals prior to services via phone, fax,
- Review office schedules daily for patients requiring
authorizations, referrals, pre-notification, and insurance
- Must be capable of multi-tasking and working with a diverse
- Provide back up support for the Front Office as
- Other duties as needed.
- High school graduate
- At least 1 year of experience scheduling patient appointments
and/or surgeries; or experience in healthcare insurance billing and
verification, collections and/or referrals/authorizations.
Keywords: Surgery Partners, Sarasota , Referral Coordinator, Other , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!