Endocrinologist - Outpatient Clinic-Based Opportunity -West Coast, Florida
Company: First Physicians Group
Posted on: September 21, 2023
First Physicians Group of Sarasota Memorial Health Care System
is -seeking -to employ an Endocrinologist to join a collaborative
group located in the highly desirable area of Sarasota,
Sarasota is located approximately 60 minutes south of Tampa and 1.5
hours north of Ft. Myers on the West Coast of Florida. The area is
known for its nationally recognized schools, arts & cultural
events, great restaurants, and minutes from the beautiful beaches
of Siesta Key, Longboat Key and Lido Key.
- Collegial and supportive group of 4 Endocrinologists and 1
- On site Practice Supervisor and supportive clinical
- Press Ganey scores of 99% for patient satisfaction and
experience in healthcare facilities
- Outpatient clinic-based position in 2 locations with volume
averaging -16-18 patients per day
- General Endocrinology practice with robust volume in Diabetes
- Minimal inpatient consults when on call
- Strong referral volumes, new physician will ramp up
- Dedicated team of CDEs and Registered Dietitians
- Monday through Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Equitable call
- Fellowship trained and Board-Certified in Endocrinology or
Board-Eligible if within 3 years of completing training.
- Licensed in the State of Florida preferred but will accept CVs
from physicians interested in applying for a FL license.
- Competitive salary and productivity bonuses
- Full array of benefits offered including -Health, Dental,
Vision, Long Term Disability, 403B Retirement Plan, CME, paid
holidays and much more -
- Commencement bonus and Relocation Allowance is
- As an employee of a public, State of Florida organization,
physicians are entitled to -sovereign immunity, no tail insurance
is necessary should you leave our practice
- We are a -not-for-profit -organization - 501(c)(3). Physicians
can participate in the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program if
employed by FPG
- Florida does not have a state income tax
Please contact Lana Griffin, Provider Recruiter, for more
information about this position.
First Physicians Group of Sarasota Memorial Health Care System is
one of the Gulf Coast's leaders in primary and specialty care. With
-500+ Physicians & Advanced Practice Providers in 46 different
specialties and 66 locations, it is backed by the tradition and
strength of Sarasota Memorial Health Care System.
Sarasota Memorial is a 5-Star rated hospital in Florida for its
overall quality. It is the only hospital in Florida and one of just
33 across the nation to maintain their top rating since 2016. It
has been named among the nation's Top 100 Hospitals, 40 Top
Teaching Hospitals and 50 Top Cardiovascular hospitals for 2022 by
Fortune/Merative. Sarasota Memorial Hospital-Sarasota earned its
fifth consecutive Magnet Nursing Recognition from the American
Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the most prestigious
distinction for nursing excellence and high-quality patient care.
SMH is one of just 1% of the U.S. hospitals to earn the designation
five times. Has earned straight "A" Grades for Patient Safety from
Leapfrog since 2016. One of just 41 organizations worldwide to earn
Gallup's Exceptional Workplace Award for 2022. Additionally, it has
been named a U.S. News High Performer in 2022-2023. The main
hospital is the largest in the region with 901 beds, a Level II
Trauma Center, Comprehensive Stroke Center, a 60-bed Rehab Pavilion
and the Brian D. Jellison Cancer Institute.
Keywords: First Physicians Group, Sarasota , Endocrinologist - Outpatient Clinic-Based Opportunity -West Coast, Florida, Other , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!