Accounts Payable Clerk
Company: Atrium Staffing
Posted on: November 15, 2023
Our client is a large irrigation organization that has been in
business for over 30 years. They are looking for an Accounts
Payable Clerk to join their team. Salary/Hourly Rate: $18/hr -
$21/hr Position Overview: The Accounts Payable Clerk will be
responsible for the accurate processing of all payables, vendor,
and warranty claim credits. Responsibilities of the -Accounts
- Obtain proper approval and backup for payment to ensure vendor
payments are prompt and accurate, take advantage of all allowable
discounts, and follow cash management policy.
- Enter invoices and prepare invoices for payment, process check
runs, and forward them to the Controller for approval and
signature. File paid invoices.
- Maintain A/P and A/R files upstairs.
- Audit AP system control points, and develop and implement
necessary solutions for control or process improvement.
- Reconcile and tie out daily A/P reports (backup).
- Respond promptly to vendor and internal inquiries.
- Reconcile non-inventory vendor statements.
- Prepare daily deposits.
- Support the Inventory A/P Clerk.
- Provide backup for daily mail processing.
- Obtain all backup and approvals for BB&T credit card.
- Cover receptionist breaks as needed.
- Cover billing and invoicing when A/R is out.
- Authorize and release credit card orders from the hold
- Settle all CC charges from the prior day's billing.
- Maintain current certificates of Liability for vendors and
- Research and pay any toll violation bills. Qualifications for
the Accounts Payable Clerk:
- The Accounts Payable Clerk must have the ability to process
Accounts Payable invoices accurately.
- An ability to deal with and treat confidentially certain
information is required.
- A good understanding of payables activity, inventory
processing, and general ledger.
- Associates are expected to have a winning attitude to
positively affect -co-workers and customers. Education
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance is preferred, but not
- Atrium Care Package available, upon eligibility (including
healthcare plans, discount programs, and paid time off). As a
woman-owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity
and affirmative action employer and will consider all applications
without regard to race, sex (including gender, pregnancy, sexual
orientation and gender identity), age, color, religion or creed,
national origin or ancestry, veteran status, disability (physical
or mental), genetic information, citizenship or any other
characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals
with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to
participate in the job application or interview process, to perform
essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and
privileges of employment. Candidates who apply for roles through
the Atrium website will be added to our candidate pool and may be
considered for additional roles of a similar title. Please to
request an accommodation.EOE/M/F/D/V/SO Position ID: 133244
Keywords: Atrium Staffing, Sarasota , Accounts Payable Clerk, Other , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!