Help Desk Tech
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: February 12, 2019
Kelly Services is looking for tech savvy individuals for a Contract position in Sarasota
Please apply for more information! Or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Help Desk Tech in the title.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Receive inbound telephone calls, chat messages, and emails on product questions.
- Provide excellent customer service, technical troubleshooting, and problem resolution.
- Provide user-friendly explanations and follow-up using telephone, emails, and/or chat, and in person communication.
- Resolve customer problems in a friendly and timely manner in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Open trouble tickets using the trouble ticking tool (CSR) and document action steps and resolutions including follow-up.
- Ensure issues are fully documented within the CSR (trouble ticket tool) application that allows for seamless escalation to other personnel as required.
- Use professional judgment to resolve a problem.
- Escalate customer concerns as necessary to management, as required.
- Serve as liaison between customers and other personnel. Communicate problems and trends to team for internal resolution.
- Tier 2 or 3, you will assist and communicate with Tier 1 seasonal technical support and resolve reported problems.
- Provide assessment of existing systems and recommend improvement.
- Develop technical solutions to be posted to both internal and external knowledge base.
- Software testing of new and enhanced software applications.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Ability to respond to customers inquiries and complaints; ability to solve problems in a timely and friendly manner; ability to effectively present information to coworkers and management; excellent verbal and written skills; excellent telephone skills; work well in a team environment.
High School Graduate or AA in computer science or business administration or equivalent experience.
1-3 years software technical support in a call center environment.
1-3 years windows 2000, XP, Internet Explorer/Browser, Modems, Network Functions and Configurations and Software Applications.
With Kelly, youll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globeoffering you the chance to work on some of todays most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Sarasota , Help Desk Tech, Other , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!