Mortgage Loan Processor
Company: CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2019
The Mortgage Loan Processor is responsible for providing quality
customer service by obtaining necessary documentation to underwrite
the loan and ordering third party documentation by communicating
directly with the customer and/or loan officer in a professional
and effective manner. The Mortgage Loan Processor provides proper
disclosures when required by applicable local, state, and federal
- Perform a thorough review and analysis of borrower's credit,
employment, income and assets as required by the particular loan
program before submitting to underwriting
- Assemble the complete loan package in proper order for
- Verify all required documentation (pre-underwrite) in the
- Complete the required loan checklist;
- Verify that an application is complete and accurate; and
- Identify any potential issues that may arise in
- Prepare a loan approval summary, Forms 1008 and 1003, and
ensure the accuracy of all the information printed on those
documents. Communicate directly with the Loan Originator, customer,
and underwriter to obtain initial and any missing documentation
required to qualify for the loan
- Review loans for compliance with all mortgage-related
regulations (RESPA, TIL, HMDA, Reg. B, etc.) and prepare required
- Communicate with various companies to obtain Property Survey,
Flood Certificate, Title Commitment, and payoff information
- Verify that vendor orders are complete, invoices received, and
in the applicant's efile.
- Manage pipeline by completing and submitting reports within
allotted turn-around times.
- Assist set-up of loans
- Document all communication related to the loan application in
the conversation log.
- Train and help supervise new loan processors and other
- Assist closing, secondary marketing, and loan servicing to
obtain and clear outstanding suspense items from CrossCountry
Mortgage, Inc. investors
- A minimum of 3 years of current residential mortgage processing
experience as a Loan Processor.
- Working knowledge of RESPA regulations and general knowledge of
all mortgage and consumer lending regulations, including but not
limited to Regulation Z and Regulation B requirements, and loan
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Available to work varying hours and overtime if needed
- Encompass experience
- Computer Knowledge (DU, LP, Microsoft Office & Windows)
Processor, Senior Loan Processor, Mortgage Loan Processor, Loan
CoordinatorThis job description is intended to convey information
essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general
nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job.
However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive
list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities
or working conditions associated with the position.
CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity
Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, creed,
color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status,
disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, or gender expression.
Keywords: CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc, Sarasota , Mortgage Loan Processor, Other , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!