Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: August 13, 2019
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
HCA has been recognized as a World---s Most Admired Company in the
Health Care Medical Facilities Industry by Fortune Magazine. The
Ambulatory Surgery Division of HCA operates and jointly owns with
physicians 130+ surgery centers across the United States. Our cases
are performed Monday-Friday which means NO nights, NO weekends, or
On-call will be required. The size of our surgery centers naturally
creates a culture where everyone knows one another with a shared
focus on providing the best possible experience for those that we
serve. We are currently in search of additional members to join our
team!-- --A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Repayment Program
- Full Medical, Dental, Life, Disability and Vision
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- New Extended Family Leave and PTO
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Discount Program
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: --Responsible for posting, reconciling,
and balancing daily payments, deposits, adjustments, and
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:--
- Posts all payments and adjustments daily.
- Contacts payer and initiates request for payment.
- Initiates refunds of identified overpayments.
- Performs appropriate follow-up with payer for payment.
- Enters refunds in the AdvantaX system in a timely manner.
- Prepares Check Registry for all refunds and submits to AP.
- Submits underpayments and overpayment information to
appropriate Collector for follow-up.
- Performs weekly allocation of deposits.
- Maintains a credit balance of 1.0 days.
- Ensures accurate transfer of patient account balances to
- Follows-up to ensure resolution for cash balance error and bank
- Researches and correct all transactions relating to unapplied
cash and any other cashiering transactions needed.
- Posts and balances batches to tape totals.
- Ensures accurate processing of all transactions, as per BDP
Qualifications KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:--
- Organization --- Proactively prioritizes needs and effectively
manages resources and time.
- Communication --- Communicates clearly, concisely, and
- Analytical Skills --- Demonstrates ability to critically
evaluate and act upon information.
- Customer Orientation --- Establishes long-term customer
relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting
and exceeding expectations.
- Decision Making --- Identifies and understands issues,
problems, and opportunities; compares data from different sources
to draw conclusions; uses effective approaches for choosing a
course of action or develops appropriate solutions; takes action
that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable
- Contributing to Team Success --- Actively participates as a
member of the Center---s team to move the team toward the
completion of goals.
- Policies & Procedures --- Articulates knowledge and
understanding of organizational policies, procedures, and
- PC Skills --- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office
(Excel, Word, and Outlook) applications; knowledge of, or ability
to learn, AdvantX --- Accounts Receivable System, Smart, HOST, and
other systems as required. --Demonstrates ability to type on PC
- Technical Skills ---Ability to operate 10-key, knowledge of
invoicing, orders, and general accounting principles.
- Minimum 2 years posting experience.
- Analytical skills to research and resolve reimbursement
discrepancies based on our contracts.--CERTIFICATE/LICENSE: ----
- Basic Life Support (BLS) may be required as per facility
standard.---We are an equal opportunity employer and we value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.---
HCA Healthcare is a collaborative healthcare network, driven by
physicians, nurses and colleagues helping each other champion the
practice of medicine to give people a healthier tomorrow. With a
comprehensive network of more than 270,000 people across
approximately 1,800 care facilities, our scale enables us to
deliver great outcomes for our patients, provide superior nursing
care and be a preferred place for physicians to practice medicine.
We never stop in our pursuit of insights and care advances based on
the knowledge and data we gain from approximately 30 million
patient encounters a year. Every day, we raise the bar to improve
the way healthcare is delivered, not just in our facilities, but
everywhere. We---re committed to improving more lives in more ways,
and above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Sarasota , Payment Poster, Other , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!